Chapter 5

"okay, after this is over let's get divorced ....."
-

-----------------------------------------------------

The gate to the luxurious Mansion was wide open for him. Even the doorman smiled when he saw him enter.

Yes, Minho returned to Lia's house. After their agreement a few days ago Minho and Lia agreed to undergo this marriage only to find Yeonjun and Yena. After their mission is complete, the two of them agree to return to their respective lives later.

He entered the courtyard of the mansion still with admiration, the house is so magnificent and luxurious. He did not think he married a daughter of a wealthy family.

A household assistant led him to wait in the living room.

"Ah Minho-ssi, you have come?" Mrs. Choi seemed to come to greet him.

"Ah yes Mrs. Choi ..."

"ohh do not call me madam, call me eomma ... you are now my son-in-law" she smiled happily.

But in contrast to Minho he could only smile awkwardly. He really only got to know them a few days ago.

"Actually I prefer you and Lia to live here ... but Lia said you wanted her to live with you in your apartment ...."

Minho smiled awkwardly again, actually he wasn't the one who forced Lia to stay with him. But it was Lia who wanted to live in Minho's apartment. They will be freer to carry out their mission to find Yeonjun and Yena.

"Ah maybe because we just met, we want to get to know each other in privacy ...." He lied, in fact they did not plan to continue this marriage at all.

Shortly afterwards, Lia came out of a room with a servant who brought some of her suitcases. Their eyes met for a moment when the woman arrived before Minho.

She smiled, more precisely forcing her smile on Minho.

"Ahh, you've come ...." Lia said, they tried to be as close as possible to Minho in front of his mother

In contrast to circumstances

previously, all the way to Minho's apartment, Lia put on a cold face. She is still not used to the foreign man who is now her husband. They don't even talk to each other. What they are doing right now is only for their own benefit.

"251098 ... This is my apartment password ... You have to remember it ..." Minho said when pressing the password button for his apartment. Lia only nodded slightly.

He followed Minho into his apartment. The man's apartment was quite large and seemed so elegant. Even though it's not as luxurious as the Mansion, Minho's apartment shows its manly side with dark, exotic colors.

Maybe he also came from a family that was quite the same as Lia.

"This is my apartment, I hope you are comfortable with all this ..."

Lia only nodded while continuing to look at every corner in the apartment.

"Even though we live under one roof, I hope you don't interfere my personal life ... And I will also not interfere in your personal affairs .... The point is we will each live, including eating, washing clothes and others .... "

Lia nodded again, even though she was not used to a woman's homework. In her mind, she already imagined several solutions for her life, which is now without the services of the household assistants who usually serve her in the Mansion. Delivery service, laundry and others. All of that is easy as long as he has money.

"Okay, it won't take too long after all ...." he replied short

"Oh and one more thing ... This apartment only has 1 room and that's my private room ...."

Lia rolled her eyes for a moment.

You mean we're going to share a room ???

"Then what about me ... ???"

"You who want to live here, so you can sleep on the sofa or you want to sleep with me ???" Minho smiled a little cunningly.

Lia's face turned red when Minho teased her to sleep in the room with him.

"N-No, of course not .... Why don't you just sleep on the sofa" Lia didn't believe this man told her to sleep on the sofa. Usually the men in Korean dramas would let the women sleep in the Bed and give in by sleeping on the couch.

"This is my home so I can do what I want"

Ugh !! Lia is a little annoyed. If the goal wasn't to find Yeonjun she wouldn't have stayed here. Lia did not think that this man was annoying enough. There is a reason why Lia chose to live in Minho's apartment. At first she was tired of living in the presence of her mother. At least after the supervision of her mother, Lia wanted to be free. Second, she can't have to pretend like a husband and wife in presence of her mother.

"Then you can sleep here ... Of course I'll give you a blanket as well as a pillow ..."

"Meowww ....." Suddenly a cat approached Lia's feet.

"Whoaaa it's adorablee ..." Lia squatted and gently stroked the 4 legged animal that was approaching her.

"Ahhh ... That's Soonie, my cat ...."

"Aww, you're so cute ...." Lia smiled and then carried the cat easily.

Minho was a little amazed. Because Yena is very afraid of Soonie. Even if Yena came to his apartment she would have to lock Soonie in a cage.

Unlike Lia, who immediately liked the cat. Even Soonie who just met her seemed comfortable with her.

"Then what about my stuff ... do I have to keep it in this room too ..." she sarcastically said.

"there is an empty space next to my closet, you can use it .. "

Lia went to the wardrobe room. Even though it's not as big as her wardrobe room, she is quite amazed by Minho's tidiness. He really arranged his clothes very well. Lia started to clean up some of the clothes she brought.

It won't be long .... be patient for a while Choi Julia .....