Chapter 18

"You will come back to her .....?"

+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+

"AHHH ....." Suddenly Minho regretted his decision to take Lia to an amusement park. He forgot about it.

The roller coaster is over there. He didn't know Lia would like the ride. With the spirit of it pulled Minho's hand towards the famously creepy ride.

"Are you okay??" Lia was a little worried seeing Minho's face turning pale when they queued to ride the Roller Coaster.

"Gwe..Gwenchana ..." Minho tried to look cool in front of Lia but honestly, he was very afraid of heights.

His face turned pale when Lia chose to sit in the front seat. In contrast to Lia, who looked so excited when riding the Roller Coaster.

In the middle of his pounding heart while riding the Roller Coaster Minho was startled by Lia's hand who gripped hid hand tightly. Shr smiled at Minho with her cute eye smile. At least that eased his kfear a little.

"It will be so much fun ..." she said.

Yeah, for your sake I will enjoy it even though I don't like it.

After enjoying several rides they toured the amusement park. The stars scattered in the sky and the twinkling lights in every corner of the amusement park really supported the atmosphere for the two of them that night.

Not to mention Minho, who didn't let Lia's hand go even a little bit from his grasp. Even though he hasn't expressed his feelings, they are enjoying every second of their time together.

Happiness continues to bloom on both of their faces.

After walking for a while they bumped into the Jisung and Chaeryeong couples again.

"Oi hyung,?? did you enjoy it?" Teased Jisung to see his best friend who kept smiling.

"Looks like everything is going well ..."

Minho only answered with a smile. Happy smile, of course.

"ahhh oppa see the Haunted House ..." Chaeryeong was so excited when she found the Haunted House Vehicle which she found.

"Y ... are you going in ??" Jisung slightly rounded his eyes.

Chaeryeong nodded excitedly, she really likes challenges. Jisung can only obey her wishes even though he is actually very timid.

"It's useless for you to invite Han Jisung, he's a coward ..." Minho said.

"I am not afraid...."

"Is it true??"

"O ... Of course ..." he tried hard to keep looking cool in front of his girlfriend Chaeryeong.

"Let's bet ..." Invite Minho to smile slyly.

"What??"

"Who screams the loudest, he is the one to buy dinner ..."

"Agree ...." Chaeryeong agreed to Minho's invitation without approval and made Jisung gawk. "Deal .... Come on ..."

They boarded on a small boat that would deliver them around the haunted house. The hair on Lia's neck stood up for a moment before entering the vehicle. Actually Lia had wanted to refuse to participate, but she was alone. Chaeryeong and Jisung sat on the front seat, while Minho and Lia were right behind him.

"AAAAAHHHH ..."

Just when it started, Lia was already screaming scared to death when she saw artificial ghosts without heads hanging when they entered. She quickly took refuge in Minho's body. Hugged him tight and buried her head in Minho's chest. Minho just smiled at her. This is why he likes the Haunted House.

"Are you afraid ....?" He asked softly while whispering into Lia's ear. Lia nodded quickly while continuing hide her face. Seriously, a haunted house isn't such a great idea.

"I'm here ... calm down ...."

Minho put his arm around lia's waist, pulled her closer and hugged her more tightly. Lia's face flushed red with Minho's treatment, she still hid her face in her chest Minho.

"We will lose ......." said Lia

"Who said? We'll wait a little longer ....."

This time, a louder scream came out of Jisung's mouth when he saw
scary ghost heads passed in front of their boat. Minho just laughed seeing it.

"oppa ..... what are you doing ihhhh, you're embarrassing ..."

Chaeryeong tried to push Jisung's body, who kept trying to hide behind the Chaeryeong's body.

Jisung doesn't care that Chaeryeong scolds him. It just keeps going hiding behind her body. He glanced at Minho and Lia.

"You're cheating hyung, your protectinf her" he grumbled, putting on an annoying face.

Minho just laughed. "Of course I protect her, she is my wife ..." he said, gently stroking Lia's hair.

Don't ask Lia's feelings when she heard Minho's statement, her face flushed with embarrassment and her heart was pounding with happiness.

His wife ??? For the first time she heard Minho think of her as a wife.

Jisung dropped his body on a bench not far from where they exited the haunted house rides. Her body was weak, her strength seemed to be drained only to scream and gallop looking at the creepy ghost ghosts.

"You suck oppa ..." Chaeryeong pouted. She was a little annoyed because Jisung was very scared. And now they have to treat Minho and Lia.

"So what are we going to have dinner?" Asked Jisung, he must pay.

"What do you want to eat?" Minho asked Lia.

Actually Lia is not too hungry. Minho's treatment of him today, made her nervous and like feeling dozens of flying butterflies fill her stomach. Lia thinks she has no appetite for food.

"I'm just thirsty I don't want to eat..."

"You're not hungry ....?"

Lia shook her head.

You make me full suddenly.

"My wallet is safe ...." Jisung's happy.

"What do you want to drink Lia-ssi ... let us go buy it"

"umm .... I want hot chocolate ..."

"Okay, we'll buy it. Wait here...."

After Chaeryeong and Jisung left, Lia and Minho were left alone.

"Ummm ... thank you for today ..." said Lia a little embarrassed.

"Me too, thank you I really enjoyed today well ..."

It's not just good. I am happy

Suddenly both of them were silent without any word. Maybe this is the moment.

"Ummm ... Lia ...." Call Minho.

"You wait here for a moment, just a moment ... Don't go anywhere"

Lia nodded a little confused.

Minho also passed like Jisung and Chaeryeong. Only Lia is left by herself.

She sat in the crowd at the Amusement Park. Occasionaly lips
smile. She remembered what had happened today. This morning kiss on the forehead, hands which continues in his grasp and yet another touch.

I'm starting to fall in love with him ???

With all his treatment today ...

Who wouldn't fall in love with him ????

"Lia ..." Someone called her.

Lia thought it was Minho. But her happy smile suddenly faded when he found out who had called him. Her body stiffened in an instant.

"Yeonjun....."