Chapter 20

"I want to be with you forever..."

+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+

"Minho-ssi, stop ..." Lia called again, but he still beat him brutally.

Jisung and Chaeryeong who had just arrived and heard the commotion immediately tried to keep them up both.

"Hyung ...." Jisung shouted.

+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+

They returned to the apartment almost midnight. Minho and Yeonjun were escorted to the police station for causing a commotion in a public place. Luckily, Lia's mother took care of everything, Lia and Minho were able to go home.

When he returned to the apartment, Minho fell on the bed in annoyance. He is still full of anger at Yeonjun. If Jisung didn't stop him, maybe he would have finished off the bastard.

Minho was angry with all Yeonjun's words he threw at Lia. Seeing Lia not fighting back and preferring to hold back her emotions made Minho even more furious. He really can't stop thinking about humans like Yeonjun.

Wait ... He's not Human .... He is an animal ....

When Lia entered, she immediately looked for a first aid kit. During the trip home she was worried that Minho's hand was injured when his final blow on Yeonjun hit the floor. He almost killed Yeonjun if Jisung didn't scream to stop him

Lia who sat next to him was silent. She knew Minho was still very emotional. She tried to let it cool off for a moment.

Slowly she grabbed Minho's hand who was lying on the bed. The man sat down and looked at the woman in front of him. She looked carefully at cleaning the blood that had begun to dry on his hands.

"Never mind, I'm fine" he pulled his hand from Lia. But Lia pulled Minho's hand back. The wound must be treated.

Minho let it be. In his gaze again that woman. He wondered how she could just stay quiet when Yeonjun insulted her.

"I just don't want to have anything to do with him anymore ....."

Lia's words seemed to answer Minho's curiosity.

"Yeonjun is like that because he is showing his qualities .... He's just a lowly human ...."

"Your not hurt???"

"Of course I'm hurt .... It's just that, if I reciprocate he will be happy because he managed to make me sick ... That's what he wanted ..."

Lia finished with the bandage. The injured hand was still in her grasp. She rubbed the bandage.

"Thank you for taking out the pain in my heart ...."

"Sorry to make you like this ....."

"He even still expects Yena to return to his arms ...."

From all of Yeonjun's insults. Only those words continued to cross his mind. Is it true that Minho still expects Yena to come back ???

"I love you"

"She's mine .... Don't ever try to bother her again ...." those 2 sentences too.

Is he just acting? Or did he confess his feelings?

Lia glanced at the man in front of her. It took a slow breath. That's what she really wanted to ask Minho.

Because Minho has not officially conveyed his feelings to Lia.

"Did you see earlier ?? Yeonjun wasn't with Yena ... He's with another woman," she said while tidying up his first aid kit.

She mustered up the courage to talk about Yena. She was curious about the man's reaction after finding out that Yeonjun was not with Yena now.

"Hmmm that guy is a jerk" he looked furious. "I .... that means now Yena's .... alone ..."

Minho looked at Lia.

"You're going back to her ???" It feels heavy asking questions like that. But Lia wanted to know.

"Why do you think like that?"

"Wasn't our marriage from the start just to look for the two of them ... I heard from Yeonjun that you still hope to come back to him ... That's why ..." Her voice was a little hoarse and held tight.

Not finished yet, Lia spoke suddenly the man grabbed Lia's nape and put their lips together. The tears that he had been holding back fell slowly.

Lia found that man closed his eyes when he kissed her. Lia slowly dissolves when their lips are linked. His lips are soft, and she loves it.

After a while Minho's eyes finally opened slowly and let go of his kiss. He looked at Lia so closely, stroking her cheek gently.

"I love you .... And I'm serious ...."

"Minho-ssi ..."

Minho put a finger on Lia's lips. Told him to stop talking.

"I don't know when this started ... All I know, now I don't want to lose you ..."

Lia looked at the man bead. He is serious, and full of sincerity. The sincere gaze she never found from another man.

Minho glanced next to her. He took the flower bucket that he gave to Lia at the amusement park. His plan that he neatly put together at the entertainment venue was ruined by Yeonjun.

"These are Gypshophila or Baby's breath ... my favorite flower ..." he smiled. Lia looked at him not understanding.

"every flower has a meaning.And this flower has meaning .... "Minho gave the flowerto Lia again. "I want to be with you forever....."

Lia's heart popped up hearing Minho's rant. He smiled happily to hear Minho confess his love.

"I will not allow anyone else hurting you Lia ... I will take care of you forever .... "

Lia looked at the man and smile.

That was Lia's answer to Minho's expression of feelings, a short kiss on his lips. She is a little embarrassed to do it, because she is not good at expressing her feelings.

Both of them smiled happily without a word. There was only a look that described how happy they were right now. When they understand they love each other.

Minho grabbed Lia's cheek again and stroked her so softly. In his gaze, the woman was close, he really fell in love with Lia now. Lia seemed to just erase Yena in his heart.

Making the first move, Minho moved closer and kissed her again.

This time the two dissolved in a intoxicating kiss. Now their feelings really merge. They believe that now their hearts love each other.

For the first time for the two of them, they made love all night long.