Chapter 10

"Forgive me...."

________________________

"Minho-ssi are you crazy ..." she shouted to heeself. Lia's tears began to fall. She was scared.

Lia did not understand what was going on with Minho. What is certain is that Lia thinks he is under the influence of alcohol. Lia tried to push the man's body but her strength was not strong enough.

Even now, one of his hands was perfectly wrapped around Lia's small waist, making their bodies clinging tightly.

While the other hand slowly spread to the nape of Lia's neck. He tried to press it so that the kiss deepens.

The strange sensation that ran through Lia's body when she felt Minho's touch on her nape, made Lia stop rebelling for a moment. She stared at Minho's closed eyes.

Listen ....

Her heart suddenly pounded. What is this feeling..?

I don't know what was on his mind so she now let everything. She let Minho kiss her lustfully. In fact, she tightly grabbed Minho's wet clothes and closed her eyes slowly.

After a while Minho stopped when he realized that the woman's body was not struggling anymore.

They stared at each other for a moment when all came to a halt. The two of them held their eyes so intensely for the first time. Their breaths roared

Instantly Minho realized what he had just done to Lia. He brought his face closer with full awareness. Suddenly he wanted the woman.

Suddenly....

Lia almost closed her eyes again. But as if Lia just realized what she was doing, she pushed the man's body.

A heavy slap flew to the Minho's face.

"You're really crazy ..."

Lia was angry and embarrassed, her face turned red.

She ran to Minho's room and hurriedly put all her clothes in the suitcase. She gotta go.

"I thought ... This is a crazy decision ..."

+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+

Minho looked at his cellphone trying to match the address he got from his best friend, Changbin. He was a very rich man, and he could get information so quickly about Yena just by deploying his subordinates.

He had been waiting in the car for half an hour, because it was pouring rain outside. And the house looks dark. It looks like the occupants are not at home.

Not long after, a Mercedes Benz car stopped not far from his car. A man got out of the car.

The man approached the car next door with an umbrella. Leading a woman out of the car and protecting her from the rain.

It's her.....

Minho rushed out of the car no matter the heavy rain that hit him.

"Yena ...." He called. The two people in front of him turned around.

"Oppa ..." Yena was a little surprised when she saw Minho. How could he know where she was.

"I have to talk to you ..."

"Come on, let's go in quickly ..." Yena quickly led Yeonjun into their house without paying any attention to Minho.

But Minho held her hand. He gripped Yena's hand tightly.

"Please Yena, we have to talk and finish everything ..." Minho started to get emotional and pulled Yena's hand forcefully.

Yeonjun didn't stay still. He chased him and pushed Minho so hard.

"Don't ever touch my wife ...." He threatened. Minho was about to stand up and try to grab Yena back but not yet finished Yeonjun had already sent a punch to Minho's face making him fall further.

He walked over to Minho

"I heard that you are married, you should thank me for giving you a very rich woman ...."

"What do you mean???"

"That bitch ... Choi Julia ... You are married right ?? I'm quite satisfied with her treasure ... Now I give it to you .... You can make the best of her" He smiled slyly.

Minho's emotions peaked at Yeonjun's words. He tried to get up again but Yeonjun was one step faster by kicking Minho in the chest, he also threw another punch to Minho's right cheek.

"Yena is mine, so don't ever look for it again ...." Yeonjun stood up and left Minho who was still moaning in pain.

"Choi Yena ... For the last time ... Do you still love me ?? Please answer after that I will no longer bother you ...." he said aloud. Yena must have heard it. This is his last hope.

Yeonjun and Yena who were about to enter stopped. Yena was silent for a moment, soon she turned around.

"I never loved you .... So get lost ...."

+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+----+

Minho's eyes opened slowly. The morning sunlight that entered his apartment made him wake up.

His eyes were heavy, his head was a little dizzy and his body was so sore.

What happened??

He sat down and leaned his body on the head board of his bed.

Pick ...

A small wet towel fell from his forehead.

I have a fever??? No wonder my head is so heavy. Who did it???

Lia ??

Suddenly Minho remembered the woman. And in his head spun what happened last night between them. He got out of bed ignoring the pain in his head. He walked out of the room, his eyes scouring the entire room.

On the sofa where Lia used to sleep, she only found a neatly folded pillow and blanket. He did not find the woman.

She's gone......