❀𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥❀

𝐸𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

I waited a few more minutes before rico finally walked into my room.

He came and sat next to me on the bed.

"You know what you did right love?" He asked.

"Yes" I mumbled as I fiddled with my fingers.
That's kind of a bad habit I got now.

"I want you to use your words a little louder Princess"

"Yes" I said louder as I looked towards him giving him puppy dog eyes to help get out whatever I'm about to get into.

"Awh nah Princess don't give me that , ya starting to make me think you don't deserve this" he chuckled.

"Now I'm gonna spank you until I think that you've learned a lesson about how not to use such big girl words" he said as he pulled me over his lap.

I started to think about how I've never got a spanking while I was around this age.

Aint I'm too old to be getting little kid spankies ?

𝐻𝑒𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 , 𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑓 𝑢𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢! 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑖 𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 .

'What ...  Who even are you' i thought to my self .

𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 ?! 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 . 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑜𝑙𝑑 . 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑙 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 , 𝑠𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑡 𝑢𝑝 
𝑖𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 :)

Oh no .. now I'm hearing things.

"Okay baby?" Rico said ..

Oh shoot I wasn't paying attention ..

"Yes sir" I said , totally unprepared for what I was about to feel.

And just then I felt a large smack on my butt . .

"Ouch" I yelped
"That stings" I said as I tried to rub the stinging spot.

"It's supposed to love" he said as he held both my arms behind my back with one hand

And right after that there was another hard strike to my butt

"Ow!!!" I jumped again

I tried to take the pain but after two more I started to cry and slip.

"Daddy that hwurts" I cried

" I know baby just a few more and you're done"

There were atleast 8 more strikes to my but before I was a crying mess.

"Now sweetheart , I need for you to go apologize to Shane for being such a bad little girl and saying bad words, can you do that for me?" he said as he rubbed my back.

My head was on his chest and I didn't want to let go 

I honestly don't know why I feel the need to feel comfort from someone who caused me pain.

"No daddy i wans you" I sniffled as I held on tighter

"But daddy Shane is upset right now , he's probably sad because you were yelling at him , you don't want no one yelling at you do you ?" 

"No" I hiccuped

"Okay then , you need to apologize to him before he gets even more sadder" Rico said sympathetically

I looked at him in shock.

I thought about how I didn't want Shane to be sad or hurt because I was mean so I hopped off daddies lap and made my way to Shane's room.

I knocked 3 Big times before he finally answered

"I'm sorry daddy , mes didn't mean what I said earlier me was sad and hurt .. me no be mean anymore Otay?" I said as tears still dripped down my face.

He looked surprised... and confused

"Who told you to call me daddy?" He asked

"No one?" I replied in confusion.

Is he not gonna accept my apology? I thought

"Huh.. well I guess I accept your apology kitten"

I smiled through my tears and ran away.

I was now happy.

For the rest of the day I was on my iPad watching movies  

After a while I started yawning really badly and ended up falling asleep after.