🍼prologue🍼

🍼🍼🍼
"yaar ye shi nhi hai!"Sachin whines as he put his cup almost stomping on coffee table in buero's cafe .

"But hum kar bhi kya skte hai?"ishita questions with sad eyes.

"kuch toh krna hi hoga"another officer remark.

"ye unka desicion hai!"kavin protests biting his sandwich

"but shreya aisa kaise kar skti hai,agr vo daya sir se pyar krti hai toh?"Pankaj cries out in helpless manner ..

"vhi toh ...daya sir bhi krte hai"purvi says sipping from her cup.

"pyaar or daya sir??"kavin mumbles as he makes a puke face imaging his senior doing romance..he wants to throw up.

"bohot pyaar...daya sir bacho se aur shreya se bhot pyar krte hai"pankaj exclaims cooing at his musculer senior.

"pyar...pyar ...kya lga rkha hai tum sabne..koi pyar -vyar nhi hai,hota toh kabki shadi ho gyi hoti"kavin says rolling his head back lazily ,streatching his arms with sandwich, taking a yawn.

"kavin..bkwaas mat kar, Daya sir aur shreya bohot pareshan hai!"dushyant scolds his rude friend slightly .

"toh kya kru ...unhe candy dilau ya bottle wala doodh''he asks laughing bitterly.

"kavin sir~"freddy scolds strictly.

"sorry freddy ji but you know  vase hi case ne deemag kharab kar rkha hai ye matter alag aur aap log alag"he says lazily.

"but tumhe aise mazak nhi krna chahiye...tumhe kya pta pyaar kya hai''Sachin says sternly.

"pyaar is my Boot"he says pointing at his shoes ,chuckling slightly.

All look at him glaring.

"kavin sir please~"Purvi says whining with teary eyes..

"ok sorry no opinions~"kavin sings giggling and moving away.Not wanting any arguement..he took his sandwich and cola before going inside under everyone's glares.

"I wish he learn a lesson"Dushyant says sternly chewing his anger away.

"Same~"all speak in a anger filled voice.

🍼🍼🍼

Kavin at night came home ,open his door and lazily fell on his bed .He again remember his talks with his team-mates but he didn't regret any of his word..

He was right.

Becoz.

He is kavin..

And kavin is always right.

He thoughts smiling at himself before sleeping laying in weird position with a empty stomach, becoz he was so lazy to even think properly.He didn't have energy to cook or even eat..He just wanna
SLEEP.

🍼🍼🍼

He opens his eyes when his stomach growls with slight pain of hunger.He whines a little struggling to open his eyes.When he opens them he blink to clear his vision.He struggles to go on his back as he had fallen sleep on his stomach.

He can't....

He just realise he was just struggling in air and he can't even go back on his back.He whines as his sleep run away.And struggles more clutching the sheet with his tiny hands. A sec ...<Tiny hands> he shots his eyes open like horror movies when he found his hands little so little even visible.

No.

Its too much he can see them but they are hands of a baby and he is a grown up, handsome boy..no boy..he is a man ..he has big hands ,soo big fingers..

Whats happening.

He whines again on his helpless baby and felt tear on his cheek and let out a unwanted wail of cry.He didn't know why he is crying, he don't want to cry But he is ..neverthless maybe someone help this grown up handsome man who just turn into a tiny ...so tiny baby.

"oh my baby~"kavin hears a male voice sings in a babyish voice which felt so disgusting to him came to him..

Suddenly he feels someone move him and turn on his back and his eyes goes wide like hoes when he saw his senior ..no his tough - rough and muscular senior..

Looking at him cooing and running his fingers over his tummy aimlessly..

He want to protest ,his senior touching him ,its sexual harressment..

Thinking that he opens his mouth to yell but only loud cries came out ,he can feels wetness on his cheeks which made him cry even more..

Daya cooes a little at his baby before picking him up in his arms from crib,wrapped around a warm fluffy soft and warm blanket and moved out of room..

"shh...baby...aap mumma ko jaga doge"daya talks in babish voice smiling cutely .

What????

MUMMA.

he thought and let out a loud cry..

🍼to be continued🍼