🍼chapter-2🍼

Its was afternon already and house was not quite or it was just sound going in his ears.He opens his eyes rubbing them with his little hands .
He clear his vision and saw he was in shreya's lap who was busy in talking on cell ,smiling and rocking him in her arms.

He thought that when he will wake up ,he will be out of his nightmare but it seems his life now ,he look at shreya who still didn't notice he has wake up.

Kavin raise his tiny hands ,open his fist and place on his tummy to feel if his abs is in the world or not.

Not ..baby don't have abs ,just a tummy.

'Insane now he has to grow up again,go to school again,go to gym again,go to cid training again?' Ya it seems this.

"oh baby is up~"shreya says smiling at him tickling his tummy a little , kavin let out a unwanted giggle.

"ok Tarika shaam ko milte hai fir ..mera baby jaag gya...bye "kavin hears her talking to tarika .

Dr.tarika it means in this world everything is same just his size diminished ,it means dushyant his bestfriend where is he?
Purvi,his crush what about her?
Acp sir? Will he also give him orders still when he is just of some centimeters?

He don't know? He just can have paitence and see what comes next?

"baby~ lets make you change and a warmy -warmy bath and cute clothes"shreya cooes at her little boy rocking him.

'Why is he taking a bath? He thought bath? No clothes ? Shreya ? '
OH GOD DAMN IT!

Kavin started crying as he protest not to bath kicking his hands and feets in air ,trying to jump off her lap.

"baby are you hungry~"shreya ask cooing and kissing his forehead.

'Yeah a little' he thought still crying.

"lets feed you first "shreya says standing up..

'Don't you dare silly women !'kavin scream interally but only cries came out.

She goes inside kitchen and took out a warm bottle of milk from warmer and check the milk.

Kavin literally take a breathe and stop crying as he saw she is going to feed him from bottle.

'Shreya you are so smart' he thought grinning internally letting out a squeal making his mother coo on cuteness..

"oo baby...its illegal to be sooo cute"she says smiling giving his sloppy kisses on all his faces.

She takes the bottle and put it on his lips and push it inside his mouth .He silently take it as he don't wanna make a beautiful lady struggle.

You know kavin.

"so sweet for mumma ....baby"shreya place another kiss on his forehead as he don't through a tantrum.

Kavin literally give her a death glare.but shreya found it cute as hell and chuckle slightly rocking him in her arms .

He just rolls his eyes and slap his forehead in his mind for dumbness of couple.

After the milk torture here comes
burp ,she change his position on her shoulder and started patting his back and he felt his eyes slightly closing as shreya was hummimg a lullaby for him...

'Hey damn it ! Stop sleepimg on lullaby like a baby!'kavin slightly scold himself but neverthless after some struggle he fell asleep.
Shreya smile and place a sweet kiss on his forehead before taking him for a bath.

🍼🍼🍼

He opens his eyes as he felt his hand moving,he clear his vision from sleepiness and saw shreya making him wear a onesie. She smiles as he look at her with lazy eyes. And slightly poke his baby nose.

He too crack a smile with fuzzy mind untill he realise he had taken bath ,his smile vanished and he horribly look at her as she put some cream on her fingers and started rubbing his fist.

'Don't tell me ?you made me bath.'
He cried in his mind and his face turn like tomato in embrassment.
Shreya look at him and smiles poking his cheek..

"baby~ are you wet again?"she ask cooing and kavin got startled as she touch his bottom .

'This couple is fucking mad ? Don't they know privacy?' he thought to himself ..

"you are dry..than why my baby is red like apple?"shreya ask touching her nose with him.

'Stay away you are married! 'He thought but no profit its unaudible.

'Come on kavin she saw everything ...literally everything.
No profit now' he says and take a sigh ,shreya coo as her baby behaves like a big boy.

"oh my baby boy is growing so fast...don't grow so fast please!"she says cooing .

'So what you want i live in this tiny body like forever for need of both of yours ?'he thought yelling .

She put his daily natural cosmetics on his body with kisses in between ofcourse and place him inside a little blankie which was so warm and put a so small plushies on his sides.so he don't fell and moves out of room for doing her works.

Kavin look around the room ..

'Maybe i should try to use my feet ...tiny feet.' He thought and try to sit up but yes he can't.

'You are a cid officer just don't give up 'he thought trying again and got teird in 5 mins as his tiny body started paining.

'and they say being a baby is easy' he thought taking deep breathes.
His theory of being cid officer got vanished and he just lay there when his fist touch the soft plushie he look up and saw it was a bear and a bunny on both sides.

'wow i was going to buy them for my babies in some years' he thought and punch the bunny plushie but no effect his energy is like nothing.

He made a face as he saw bunny has his fabric toungue stuck out ,kavin too mock him frustatedly and punch once more.

But ya nothing happens so he chose to be a good boy and lay there thinking the way to be out of this tiny body ..

And there is no way.

So he started imaging how his 'unwanted parents' got married.Must be all officers has kidnapped the groom or threaten the family of shreya ..

He giggles at his silly thought..

"oh mera baby kis baat pe giggly kar rha hai"daya says as he enters in room.

'so i can't even giggle now'he thought rolling his eyes in his mind.

Daya smiling took out his gun place it in drawer and change himself in comfortable clothes and goes to kavin lifting him in his arms.

And kavin will lie if he says he don't like it .His unwanted father is so warm and comfortable. This is the only thing he like in this body.

"chlo dadu milne aane wale hai baby se~"daya sings swinging him in circle.

'dadu? Just please don't end me before this'kavin says as he thought who must be that 'unwanted relative' he in his thoughts rolls his sleeves up and sat on a chairs putting glasses on..

'lets start the meeting dumbos!'

🍼🍼🍼
To be continued.