🍼 chapter-6🍼

Hey guys i was slightly confuse what i should write -real life or baby life..

I m sure you all were too.

So i thought to write both..

Here it is

(baby life version)

🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼🍼

A boy of 4 years cames running on stairs ,big honey-brown eyes, soft hairs ,doll lips and chubby chedks....dressed in uniform and tie swinging in his hand .He giggles a little looking behind when he don't find anyone ,he moves to kitchen ...

"mumma~"he sings entering in kitchen ..

"yes babyboy~"shreya coes turning to kavin..

"oh my god ! You are looking handsome"shreya says smiling ,she knew her baby loves praising.

Kavin smiles and wrap his arms around her mothers neck who took him in arms and place on kitchen island .

"tumhe meri hi nazar na lag jaye"shreya says putting black dot of kajal behind his ear.

Kavin shrieked at his"mumma mat kro ye bacho k liye hai"

"tum bhi bache hi ho... Ha harkate thodi mature hai aur tongue bohot sharp hai but you are still my babyboy~"shreya cooes squishing kavin's chubby cheeks.

Kavin make a straight line on his lips at squish.

"daddy kha hai"shreya ask making him wear his tie.

"pta nhi abhi toh mere piche hi the"he says mumbling .

"acha"shreya continued

"ha ..mera hairstyle kharab kar rhe the "kavin says mumbling .

Shreya chuckles at him and sat his hairs with her finger .

"first day hai sirf isliye aisa hairstyle kal se simple like good students"shreya says sternly kavin nodded.

"i hate school mujhe dobara nhi padhna"he says shrieking in cry of frustration.

"kavin!! Tumne fir apna dobara wala chp shuru kar diya! Pehla din hai tumhara lifetime me school ka !"shreya says half yelling.

"babyboy~"Daya coes as he hears shreya's word and saw kavin on verge of crying.

He comes with his beg of course chochlates more than book afterall it was his first day.

Kavin make grabby hands toward daya who wrap his arms around his small baby securily kavin smile at warmth,he love his father's warmth...

"i m sure apko school me mja aayega ,aur agar school nhi jaoge toh abs kaise aayenge"Daya says tickling his tummy.

"school jane se abs wapas aa jayenge?"he ask looking at his parents and rubbing his tummy.

Dareya change glances at his words'wapas'

"ha ..of course"shreya says smiling handling him his school bag and his lunchbox.

"chlo apko drop krde"daya says walking to the door.

🍼🍼🍼🍼

They reach in front of his school and kavin take a look and scrunch his face...he is hating that he knew everything but he has to read again.neverthless he gonna be happy this time..

As his last school was more of jail but he gonna enjoy here and threating students by his father's body seems interesting.kavin thought and smirk looking at school.