🍼chapter-1🍼

Kavin comes out of room basically in Daya's arms wrapped in a fluffy ,warm blanket and feeling so helpless and tiny against daya.
And still crying as he try to tell his senior about himself he started crying..

He can't help

"baby...are you hungry?"daya ask in cooing voice caressing his head.
Kavin immedeatly stop his wails and look at daya .

Yes he is hungry .

Thats why he wake up and stuck in body of a crybaby ,who didn't speak just cry.

Neverthless,he is hungry its a yes unwanted father kavin thought.

But he suddenly jump as daya touch his bottom.

"its wettty"daya exclaim in a babish voice .

How dare you to say that i m grown up man dam it!kavin thought as he still felting his senior examining he is wet.

They go downstairs and daya took a bottle of milk before putting it into warmer ,kavin silently saw everything ,no noise not a single whine.

"baby are you ok?"daya ask turning the warmer on.

What you want from me ,broke your walls destroy your house with cries.
Kavin thought kicking his fist in air like kicking daya.

Daya cooes a little and place a sweet kiss on his forehead.

Ewwwww...its the wrost thing left happening kavin said as he want to throw up from wet feeling someone just gave him a paper bag.

"let's change~"daya sing swinging kavin in a cricle ..

Just don't throw me on walls you pig kavin had rolls his eyes if he can .

Daya took him in living room and took out a fluffy blanket and put it on couch than took some little onesizes and than diapers ...its diapers...no he is seeing a nightmare .

But his imaginations broke when daya place him on blanket and removes his fluffy blankie away ,he felt slight cold blankie was warm n comfortable.
Than he with his big fingers started unbuttoning the onsie kavin was wearing .

.kavin blink his eyes to see if he is alive or not but he turn red in embrassment when his senior took it off and lay his finger on his diaper ya he is wearing one already he look at daya's face who is smiling like he has found any digged gold or something and was going so soft with him like he will just break by touching..

Just opposite how he slap.

Daanto ka piano ,darwaja what was all that will he break him also if he protest ..

And he came back on the matter when his diaper was away from his body .

He started protesting kicking daya but daya hold his ankles softly kissing them and look at him smiling and kavin die becoz of embrassment.

Daya took some wipes and started wiping baby's wet bum and kavin's eyes came out becoz of shock he started panicking and throwing his hands in airs to punch daya on his face so his tooth came out for this harressment .

Daya ignore him as he was so focused in his work.He throw wipes away and took powder and started messaging his bottom and private parts..

Nooo kavin started crying again to stop daya but daya just coo sweetly and continue his work ,so kavin increase his volume and daya increase his speed and in a blink of seconds daya make him wear his new diaper .

And took a onsie with a milk bottle and nipple in one hand and a bear baby paci in his mouth in other hand showing to kavin ..

"this or that?"he ask cooing .