CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE

Part 1...

Fifty Nine
Crystalline Skies

"Why would I want you to be with that man? Gusto mo bang tuluyan na kitang hindi patawarin? Ha? Ganyan ka na ba kagalit saakin upang sawayin ako ng ganto!" Galit na galit na saad ng mommy ko saakin.

She's sitting on the sofa so I went in front of her and kneeled down.

"Mommy, please...mahal na mahal ko si Noah, I just want to be with him. I want to marry him, I want to build a family together with him. I begging you please patawarin mo na sila." I cried as I begged for forgiveness.

"No!" She stood up and walk away.

"I don't want to see you ever again!" She screamed and slammed the door.

"Shit." I cursed in between my breathe as I woke up from a bad dream. Napasuklay na lamang ako sa buhok ko dahil sa inis. What kind of dream is that when I had plans of meeting mom by the next day.

"Mahal?" Noah called me. Mukhang naalipungatan ito dahil sa ginawa ko.

"I'll get some water downstairs hmm?" Saad ko sakanya.

"Ako na." Saad nito pero umiling lang ako.

"I'm fine, stay here." Sagot ko at saka inabot ang silk robe na nasa gilid ko at isinuot. I'm currently here at Noah's home. Dito na muna ako natulog dahil malapit ito sa bahay namin dati, we decided to meet my mom by the morning. Kararating niya lang kahapon from US and I let her rest for a day before I talk to her personally.

Kabado rin ako sa magiging paguusap namin ni Mommy dahil hindi nalang ako ang iniintindi ko ngayon, Noah is slowly becoming a part of me and our family will be complete once I unite his family and mine. I still don't know my mom's remarks about Tito Noel, syempre asawa niya ang nawala dahil sa taong iyon.

That would be difficult.

Our family was torn apart just because of greed and unreasonable revenge. Ayoko na lamang isipin pa dahil panigurado ay kung ano anong eksena ang maiisip ko and it would just add up with my fear and anxiety. In terms of family, I'm really really frightened to do a decision. Dahil panigurado ay sa isang maling galaw ay maaring mangyari nanaman ang nangyari noon and I don't want that to happen.

As I open the fridge and get some water. I saw a can of beer...

"Wouldn't he mind if I took one?" I whispered to myself.

I grab one and opened it up. As I was about to drink it may humablot saakin nito.

"What did I told you? Diba sabi ko ay ayoko ng umiinom ka?" Panenermon ni Noah saakin at saka ibinaba sa counter top ang beer na hawak ko.

"I'm sorry, I just want to ease this feeling. Pakiramdam ko ay hindi ako makakatulog kapag hindi ako uminom." Pagdadahilan ko.

"Come here."

He opened his arms wide as if he was asking for a hug. Agad naman akong lumapit, akala ko ay yayakapin niya ako pero binuhat niya ako narang bata at pinaupo sa ibabaw ng kitchen counter.
He tucked my hair behind my ear while looking at me intently.

"Relax, mahal. What ever happens, I'm always here for you. Don't think about the worst. Try to think your mom's personality. Do you think she'll do something that will make you upset?"

I looked down as I remembered how she pushes me away that night. I tried to shake it off my mind and think of something else. I know at times I'll remember those bad things that had happened in the past. But as the old saying goes, past is past. And what happened at that time will remain at the past.