Prologue

Lisa Pov

Hi I'm Lisa I have a sister named Seulgi but our mom said were not really siblings she just adopted us.

Lis let's go....... Seulgi said and we're about to leave when our dragons appeared

My dragon;

Seulgi's dragon:

Seulgi's dragon:.

Draco please let us go to the village

Draco please let us go to the village......I said to him.

It's dangerous there........ Draco said.

But it's been a long time since we went there....... Seulgi said.

Yes and the both of you got into a fight........ Draco said

Hey it's not our fault ........ I said.

We know but still you should not use your powers to a random person......Tyson said.

But we didn't mean to use it .......Seulgi said.

But there's still one more scene the both of you became friends with the son of Hades........ Draco said.

And? He's on hurting us....... I said to him.

His father is an enemy........ Tyson said.

It's their enemy not ours........ Seulgi said.

So please we also miss Kai....... I said.

Fine but be careful and control yourselves........ Tyson said.

Okay bring us there....... I said then we hop on them.

When we arrived at the village Draco and Tyson left us because they will be doing something again

Hey watch your way ....... A girl said to Seulgi

You're the one who bumped me......Seulgi said.

Respect us were the daughter of the goddess........ The girl said.

We're not asking ........ Seulgi said.

And now I understand Draco and Tyson why they don't let us go here.

Irene Pov

We're here in the village walking around and Miss Dara is with us because our parents told her to watch us.

While we're walking we saw two girls from our university bickering with the two girls.

So we went near them and we noticed that the girls hand is getting watery like it's forming something.

Seul remember what Tyson said.....The girl said to her but the girl from our university pushed the girl named Seul.

Yah! You don't have the rights to push her even your the daughter of a goddess....... The girl said and about to hold her but I stopped her.

I don't have any intention to use my power but I suddenly used it to her I'm expecting that she will get her or burn her hand but it didn't burned.

Lis.....  Kai said then I let go of her hand.

Tss remember this ,the both of you don't deserve to be respected...... The girl named Lisa said then the two girls from our university left.

You still don't know how to control yourself....... Lisa said to Seul.

Sorry....... Seulgi said to her.

Who are they?....... Lisa asked Kai.

Oh this are my friends this is Irene,Wendy, Jisoo,Jennie, Dahyun, Momo, Jeongyeon and Sehun the rest are in the university........ Kai said.

We will leave now before we get punish again by mom...... Seulgi said and about to leave but Miss Dara stopped them.

Go first I will just talk to them.......Miss Dara said.

Eh why?....... Dahyun asked.

I will just gonna ask them something...... Miss Dara answered.

Okay........ Momo said then we walked away.

Unnie you know I'm confused why that girl named Lisa didn't got burned nor hurt......... Jeongyeon said

That two girls have a aura like the goddess especially that Lisa....... Sehun said.

A strong one......Dahyun said.

Can I ask that two girls from our university they are just normal people that have powers right?......... Momo asked.

Ne why?....... Jennie asked her.

Because she said that they are the daughter of the goddess....... Momo answered.

But still they didn't got any respect.......Jisoo said.

Kai how did you knew that two girls?...... Sehun asked him.

Well I went here a year ago and I met them they really fun to talk with but Lisa is not good at controlling herself when Seulgi will get hurt...... Kai said.

Why are we even talking about them?...... I asked them.

We're just curious about them......Jennie answered.

We should go back........ Jeongyeon said and we just nod at her.

I'm thinking that scene when I hold Lisa's hand it's cold as Wendy's hand but why aren't they in the university if they have powers like us?