Chapter 21

Irene Pov

A month have passed we don't have any update about Lisa and in the Olympus.

Shit...... Seulgi cursed so we looked at her she's at the top of the tree.

What's the problem?........ Jeongyeon asked her.

They are coming......... Seulgi answered and she went down.

Jisoo I need your element....... Seulgi said to her

How can I help?....... Jisoo asked her.

Let's mislead them........ Seulgi answered.

I know what you're thinking......Jisoo said then a lot of trees started growing and I saw a palace being blocked.

That was a great plan but they went to a different path...... Draco said.

We won't fight them right?....... I asked them.

I hope so...... Wendy answered

I need to go there before them......Seulgi said.

We will come with you....... I said to her then she left so we followed her.

Before we could get close we saw our parents facing the eight dragons and they are really scary.

Welcome......  Lisa said then smirked then Seulgi looked at the dragons

She's almost there but we don't have any time left....... Darkness dragon said.

Lisa...... Zeus called her.

We don't want any war we just wanted you to comeback......Zeus said to her.

And why would I do that?...... Lisa asked him.

We have a cure..... Zeus answered.

Cure? Are you lying?....... Lisa asked him that made them confused.

There's no cure so stop giving me a hope...... Lisa said.

What do you want to do?...... Fire dragon asked her.

Darkness can lead....... Lisa answered.

Lisa you don't need to do this....... I said to her then Light dragon went near to me.

We will let you handle her but for now we're sorry because we need to follow her orders even if she's under the darkness...... Light dragon said then they started to attack and Aiden also appeared.

Irene do everything not to get hurt.....Seulgi said and I just nod at her.

After a moments all of stopped from fighting and we saw Zeus facing
Lisa.

Lisa I don't want to hurt you please.....Zeus said to her.

Should we interfere?....... Dahyun asked.

One of you should interfere........Thunder dragon answered

Don't think that we're being nice here we just wanted Lisa to be herself......Darkness dragon said in a serious tone.

I think you should go Irene.......Suho said.

When we looked at Zeus, Lisa is already attacking him and Zeus is doing his best not to hurt Lisa.

Enough with this game...... Hades said then he started to attack.

I have trust issue to him even he saved our lives...... Seulgi said then she joined Lisa.

Aish he's making the situation worst...,. Dad said.

Let's get Hades...... Poseidon said and they went near them.

Enough!...... Lisa shouted that made them stopped then the darkness sword went near her.

This is the worst situation now......Aiden said.

Let me kill all of you one by one......Lisa said then hold the sword.

Lisa please stop..... I said to her but she just ignored me.

Go the only thing that we can do is for you to help her......... My spirit dragon said.

It doesn't have any cure....... I said to him.

One thing is missing...... Suga said.

Me?....... I asked him.

I maybe a devil but we're talking about Lisa's sake and yes you're the only thing that is missing before she can control the darkness...... Suga answered.

I immediately run towards Lisa and hugged her.

I don't if this will work but I don't want to see Lisa being like this