Chapter 3

The Next Day

No One Pov

When Lisa and Seulgi woke up they heard someone is knocking at the door so Seulgi opened it revealing Irene and Wendy

Hey it's still early....... Seulgi said to them.

Let's go they are waiting at the trial room...... Wendy said.

All of them?........ Lisa asked them.

Yes so let's go........ Wendy said then they dragged Lisa and Seulgi at the trial room.

When they got there Dara gave Lisa and Seulgi their clothes that they should wear.

This outfit is cool right?

This outfit is cool right?....... Seulgi asked Lisa.

Yes it is but it won't help us......Lisa answered

Let's go back....... Lisa said then they went back to the trial room.

Lisa, Seulgi on this trial you will use your powers so you can win......Dara said to them.

Let's start........ Dara added then they left the trial room and went on the side of it because it have the protection that they needed.

Okay start now........ Dara said to one of the students

When the student pressed the button his eyes widen when he accidentally pressed the wrong button.

Miss Dara I pressed the hard not the basic button...... He said to her that made their eyes widen.

What?....... Dara asked then she tried to end the trial but it's too late because it's already started.

The beast started to attack Seulgi and Lisa aggressively.

Seul use your power........ Lisa said to her.

Seulgi was about to use her power when suddenly the beast attacked her that cause her to fall on the ground.

Seul!...... They shouted.

Get up....... Lisa said then helped Seulgi to stand up.

Lisa is this really their trial it's really hard...... Seulgi said.

I know but try to attack again.......Lisa said and like what happened the beast attacked Seulgi again that made Seulgi unable to stand up.

What's wrong here?...... Kai said when he suddenly appeared.

It's the hard mode trial that the student pressed...... Sehun answered.

What!?..... Kai shouted.

Let me in...... Kai said.

No it's already started it Kai.......Dara said to him.

You don't understand we can't even win on that mode even were the sons of daughters of the goddess and now you're telling me to calm down?......Kai said to her.

Kai calm down........ Jeongyeon said to him.

He won't calm down so let me freeze her feet first........ Wendy said then freeze Kai's foot.

All of them looked at Lisa and Seulgi again.

Lisa got attacked by the beast aggressively giving her a wound.

Okay that's it enough of this silly games....... Lisa said.

As soon Lisa finished her statement a bright light suddenly came and they don't have any choice but to close their eyes. Before the light disappeared they heard a lighting sound.

As soon as they opened their eyes, their eyes widen when they saw the beast lying down lifeless.

Nayeon heal Lisa's wound.......Dara said to her.

I can heal myself....... Lisa said then healed her wound.

What happened inside there?.......Jennie asked them.

I don't know a bright light came and I heard a thunder sound...... Seulgi answered.

Congrats for passing the hard mo-

Dara got cutted when Seulgi talked.

That's hard mode?...... Seulgi asked in disbelief.

Yes and it was an accident....... Dara answered.

I will be giving the both of you a rank like the daughters and sons of the gods and goddesses...... Dara added and gave them the symbol.

Lisa walked near to Kai and unfreeze her foot.

Thanks........ Kai answered

I will be going back to our room.....Lisa said.

I will also come with you......Seulgi said.

Jisoo and Wendy will fetch you when it's time to eat...... Dara said to the both of them.

Okay...... Lisa said then they left.

How can they survived that mode if they aren't like us?...... Irene asked herself.

Little did she know all of the students and Dara is asking their selves the same thing.