Chapter 5

Irene Pov

We're here in our own table well one of the chairs is empty because Lisa isn't here.

So Seul can you tell us about your life?....... Joy asked her

Oh me and Lisa just got adopted and we don't know who is our father.....Seulgi answered

Do you have powers like us?......Wendy asked her then Seulgi looked at her but also looked away.

I have this water element and about Lisa I'm not sure about her......Seulgi answered.

So she's weak?........ Taehyung asked her.

Maybe she is and Seulgi is just covering Lisa so she can stay here.......Jimin said as Kai and Seulgi glared at him.

I'm leaving ....... Seulgi said then stand up.

But we're still not finish....... Sana said to her.

I'm already finished........ Seulgi said.

We will be going to the forest tomorrow...... I said to her.

The both of you will go right?......Wendy asked her.

I don't like the atmosphere here the villagers deserve to be respect not you and you......... Seulgi said as she pointed Taehyung and Jimin.

And btw we will know who is weak here soon....... Seulgi added then left.

I'm also leaving....... Kai said then left.

What was that for?....... Jisoo asked the both of them.

Miss Dara didn't taught us that.......Sehun said to the both of them.

Unnie let's follow Kai and Seulgi.....Wendy said then she dragged me.

While we're heading towards Seulgi and Lisa's room we saw Lisa calming Seulgi while Kai is beside them.

Calm down Seul...... Lisa said to her.

They are too much even they are son of the goddess I won't be scared to them....... Seulgi said.

I know so calm down or else I will tell this to Eomma...... Lisa said to her.

You know what let's just leave.....Seulgi said.

No...... Wendy said then the three of them looked at us

What are you doing here?...... Kai asked.

We're here to apologize about Taehyung and Jimin's behavior...... I answered.

We won't be accepting it and don't worry we will come to the forest tomorrow....... Lisa said then dragged Seulgi to their room

Sorry about that...... Kai said.

It's okay...... Wendy said.

I will also going to take a rest now bye...... Kai said then left.

Let's go unnie so we can take a rest also....... Wendy said then started to walk.

Do you like Seulgi?......... I asked her then she stopped from walking and looked at me.

Me unnie? Are you joking?....... Wendy asked then I raised my one eyebrow.

I don't like Seulgi I just see her as a friend unnie that's all it's just that we need to be kind to them because they are our visitors........ Wendy said.

You're not lying to me right?…..... I asked her

Why would I unnie?...... Wendy asked.

Don't answer me with a question Wendy....... I said to her.

I'm not lying I'm just being friendly to them...... Wendy said.

And that's why I keep questioning you about it because you're not that friendly....... I said to her.

Same as you...... Wendy said.

But I'm not being friendly like what you're doing to Seul right now...... I said to her.

You know what unnie were just tired so let's take a rest now....... Wendy said then walked away

You can't love her your mother will be against they wanted us to marry a son or daughter of one of the gods in the Olympus.