Chapter 4

Seulgi Pov

After the trial we didn't went to our room Lisa told me that she wanted to go in the garden so I just agreed to her.

Seul...... Lisa called me

Wae?......... I asked her.

Do you think Jeonghan oppa is proud of us?...... Lisa asked.

Let him go Lisa........ I said to her.

You know I can beg Suga oppa to show me Jeonghan oppa beside his father is the god of the underworld or god of death........ Lisa said.

It's hard for Lisa to accept Jeonghan's death he became Lisa's oppa but he died because of protecting us.

Lisa was about to talk when Tyson and Draco arrived including Beatrix my animal guardian.

The both of you look so exhausted.....Draco said then me and Lisa laid down.

Blame the trial....... Lisa stated.

Did the both of you impressed them?...... Tyson asked.

Lisa impressed them....... I answered.

How about you?.......Beatrix asked.

I impressed them also...... I answered then smiled.

Can I leave this place now?....... Lisa asked.

I thought you want to find your father....... Draco said to her.

Why would I find him if he already abandoned me?........ Lisa asked.

But there's still the feeling that you wanted to meet him?........ Tyson asked and she just nod at him.

You will find him the both of you will find your own father...... Draco said to us then the both of us stand up

Okay bye we need to prepare for dinner...... I said to them.

Is not like they will respect us...... Lisa said.

But you just beat the hard mode beast....... I said to her.

I don't care about them I just want to leave this place......... Lisa said then left.

Bye...... I said to them then followed Lisa.

When I entered the room I saw Lisa lying down at the bed so I laid down beside her.

Do you want this to continue?...... I asked her

I will do it for you...... Lisa answered.

How about yourself?........ I asked her

Don't mind me...... Lisa answered.

You've been thinking about me Lisa you should think about yourself also...... I said to her.

What if we meet our father what will you gonna do to your father?.......I asked her.

I will ask him what did I do for him to abandoned me like nothing...... Lisa answered.

But we're still a baby that time when Eomma adopted us...... I said to her.

Do you think they are already dead?...... Lisa asked.

I think they are still alive....... I answered.

If I will meet my father I will ask him why do I have this kind of power......I said.

I'm thinking about that also...... Lisa said.

Let's go ready for the dinner later...... I said then stand up.

Can I just stay here?....... Lisa asked.

Wae?....... I asked her.

I think my energy got drained on what I did........ Lisa answered then closed her eyes.

You just used that light thing and the thunder thing Lisa....... I said to her.

There's a dark that I saw when I used that two element Seul...... Lisa said

Okay I will just tell Kai about this..... I said to her.

Thanks just update me when you got back...... Lisa said then I placed a blanket to her body then the door opened revealing Wendy and Irene.

Why is she still sleeping?....... Irene asked.

She won't come..... I answered.

Wae?...... Wendy asked.

She doesn't have any energy to use plus she doesn't want a crowded area especially when she's here...... I answered.

Let's go so we can't disturb her.....I said then the three of us exited the room.

I don't want to see her eyes getting dark again.