𝟏; 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

**PLEASE READ PART ONE SO YOU UNDERSTAND THE RELATIONSHIP OF YOU AND TOM AND ALSO THIS PART**

Also if you don't like any of the outfits, you can imagine your own! :)

By the way, Tom grew his hair back as it's been a few months

I had looked into some new movies, I saw a movie. I had read through the movie details and I was shocked.

It was about Elizabeth Sloane, a fierce lobbyist, fights bravely in an attempt to pass the gun control legislation. However, she is left helpless when the opposing party digs deep into her personal life.
(Info from Google)

Willing to bend the rules for her clients, Elizabeth Sloane remains one of the most sought-after lobbyists in Washington, D.C. When asked to help oppose a bill that imposes regulations on firearms, she instead joins a scrappy boutique firm that represents the backers of the law. Her defiant stance and determination to win now makes her the target of powerful new enemies who threaten her career and the people she cares about.
(Info from Google)

Vanessa was a big fan as she read the books over and over. (I don't think there actually is a book but for this story just pretend:))

I got so into the story that I didn't even think about Tom, I had emailed them back letting them know I would take the role. After I clicked "send" I look back at Tom who's asleep right next to me. I want to tell him but he was going to take a break for me and the family. Shit.. what did I do??

The next day...

I wake up to the smell of Tom's signature cologne. I rub my eyes and see him getting ready, "where you off to handsome?" I say as I walk up to him. I put my hands around his neck as I peck his lips.

"I have to go run some errands." He says as he fixes his hair.

"So why you all ready?" I ask confused.

"Because love, paparazzi will see me and I don't want them seeing me look bad. They'll post it on the internet!" He says as we laugh and he leaves.

Fuck, I've got to tell him soon since filming starts in a few weeks.

Tom's POV
I walk out the door, I get in the car but I see that I had accidentally grabbed Y/N's phone instead of mine. "Shit!" I say as I get out of the car but she gets a notification.

"Message from Daniel/Director: Hey, sorry to bother but remember that the movie shooting starts in a few weeks. I'll message you the details later!"

I was shocked, I took this break for her and the most she could do was sneak behind my back and get a role in a movie. I mean I'm happy for her, don't get me wrong. I'm just a bit upset she didn't tell me and since this break was for us and the family. Now she's going to be gone for at least half of it.

I started getting angry and burst the front door open as Y/N jumps, causing the pancake batter to splatter everywhere.

The door slams open as I get scared and the pancake batter gets everywhere! "TOM!" I say a bit scared as he marches up to me as he hands me my phone. I get confused and turn my phone on to see the message. Fuck!

"Tom, please let me" He sticks his hand out, indicating to stop. "No need, I guess me taking a break for us and the family didn't mean anything to you.. just acting does. Congrats by the way." He says as a tear runs down my face as he starts walking away. I walk in front of him causing him to stop.