𝟏𝟖; 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 //𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬//

I cooked breakfast with Elijah in my arms since no one was awake yet, before I know it I hear loud footsteps running down the stairs. I see Tom piggy back carrying Ciara as their messing around.

Elijah's age: 2
Ciara's age: 4

Ciara does sign language to me saying "Good morning mommy" I smiled as I do it back and kiss her on the cheek as they kids run off. Tom hugged me from behind as I messed with his hair and turned around, we finally had peace and quiet in the house alone except for the kids but at least no Mario Kart yellers.

"How'd you sleep darling?" He asked in between kisses.

I pulled his face away. "Well other then the fact that the kids slept with us at like 11:30 at night, good." I smiled as I removed my arms from around his neck.

"Daddy!" Elijah yelled as Tom picked him up, Ciara loved me and all but she was more of a daddy girl's but thankfully I have a mama's boy. All though, Elijah loves messing around with his uncles as Ciara would dress up with Vanessa.

I had gotten a call which was near Tom. "Answer it!" I yelled as I cut the pancakes into bites.

"Hey, so uh I need you and Tom's help to propose to Vanessa." Paddy said nervously over the phone as Tom's mouth dropped as he turned over to me and lip synced.

"Paddy wants to propose!" My mouth had dropped as well as I told him to put it on speaker. I put Elijah up in his high chair and fed him as we listened to his plan. Ciara was confused since she couldn't hear, Elijah barely understood but ignored it.

A few hours later..

"Thank you guys!" Paddy smiled as we looked at the picnic we set up.

"Food!" Elijah yelled before Tom quickly grabbed him before he could grab anything.

"You love food like your mom, huh?" They laughed as I slapped his arm.

"Don't hit daddy!" Ciara signed as she made a grumpy face.

"Okay okay, now cmon let's go wait in the car!" I said as I picked up Ciara and we waited in the car.

We got to watch their whole date, not knowing what their saying but we could see as he knelt down to one knee, she was so emotional which I couldn't not laugh about.

We saw them pause which scared us before they both smiled and hugged, we rolled the window down and yelled.

"YESSSS!" I had yelled.
"THAT'S MY LITTLE BRO!" Tom also yelled as Vanessa smiled at us. I looked down at my wedding ring in happiness.

I really couldn't be any happier with my life.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐜𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐥-𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 🎉