𝟓; "𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝"

TW: Smoking

I had woken up the next morning to see that Tom wasn't in bed. He was probably getting everything ready since we have to leave in 5 hours. I got up and got ready, he wasn't in the hotel room which was a bit weird but whatever. I had finished getting ready and I headed down to the main floor and saw 2 men smoking. One of the men was jeans, white t-shirt with a button up shirt on Tom without buttoning it up. Tom and I had to get on the plane and I couldn't find him. I went up to one of the men and asked fully unaware who he was,

"Hey, sorry to bother but do you know where my boyfriend is.. his name is Tom Holland.." I said as the man looked up who removed his hat. What the fuck...

"Tom, what the fuck?" I asked calmly at first hoping this wasn't real.

"Shit.. Y/N please I'm sorry." He said as he dropped the cigarette on the ground and crushed it.

(A little inspo from Cherry)

I started walking off, back to the room until Tom had looked around and grabbed me. He pushed me against the wall as it took me by surprise. A man came up to us, "Hey, you alright?" He asked as I nodded and Tom took his hands off me. "Man don't do that." He said as he passed by and Tom apologized.

"I'm sorry, okay.." he said thinking it could possibly fix this.

"How long." I asked straight up and furious.

"How long what?" He asked.

"How long have you sneaking behind my back and smoking dumbass?" I asked as he scrunched his face.

"Ever since I started filming for my movie, my character had to smoke which got me into it." He said as I couldn't blame him but at the same time.. I COULD!

"I told you so many times that I hated drugs and shit like this!" I said as I got my back off the wall.

I had tears running down my face as he's been doing this for months, I kept yelling at him about what this could do to him.

"DOES ANYONE ELSE EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS?" I said as I wiped my tears with my fingers.

"No, it's just.. I have these voices in my head."

He said as he backed away from me and put his hands on his face as he started crying a bit.

I was so confused and did feel a bit bad, I did have to let him explain..

I went up to him and moved his hands away, revealing his red eyes. "It's okay, I'll stay with you just please stop smoking baby." I said as I pressed my forehead to his and shut my eyes.

I have no idea what these movies were doing to him, I knew he still loved doing it but we've got to take a break. Tom promised me he'd stop as we got on the plane and flew back home.

I was still curious who the other guy was, but it's too late now.

I had fallen asleep on Tom's shoulder and his head rested on mine.