𝟏𝟎; 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭?

I stood there shocked, I had gone completely quiet before Nikki knocked on the the door. I quickly hid the tests behind my back and came out of the bathroom. I had a frown on my face before it switched to a smile, the moms mouths dropped as they rushed over to me. "NO WAY!" Mom had yelled as I handed them the tests. "AHHHHH!" Nikki yelled as they both hugged me.

I was super happy but how would Tom react, I mean I don't actually know if he ever wanted kids in the future. The boys had heard Nikki scream and they came to the door but it was locked. "WHAT HAPPENED??" Harry had yelled as they tried twisting the door knob. We all looked at each other before I unlocked the door. They were confused as why we were all standing there not saying a word. "We saw a.. spider! and uh we killed it." Mom said, saving our asses. I wasn't ready to tell the boys yet, I mean I haven't even told Tom! Speaking of Tom...

"I'M HOME!" Tom yelled from downstairs.

                            Tom's POV
I went upstairs to see the family quickly rushing into their rooms, I'm a bit confused and walk over to Y/N and I's room. I see her sitting there, sweating a bit. She quickly looks at me and stands up and shoves something under the covers. She quickly walks over to me and kisses me on the cheek. "You alright darling?" I asked as she nodded many times. "Baby, I know somethings up.. you're acting weird." I said as she her smile faded a bit.

I have no clue what I'm doing, I should be happy about this! "It's nothing, I just missed you!" I said as we both quickly went to bed. I knew he knew something was up, thankfully he wouldn't expect THIS!

The next day...

We had planned to film a "Whisper Challenge" on Instagram live with the family. No one knew except mom and Nikki, Vanessa didn't know the results but she still had an idea of what I was doing. The boys were completely clueless! We set up in the living room. Tom started the live on his account and millions of people joined straight away so we started. We actually played for a bit until I decided to say it. Tom, Sam, Harry and Paddy put on the headphones.

They were confused since all of them had to do it but agreed anyways, my face turned a bit red before I said. "I'm pregnant!" Vanessa was a bit shocked but couldn't show it. "I'm priceless?" Sam said as we all laughed. The comments were going crazy but I didn't focus on that. "I'M PREGNANT!" I said a bit louder, Paddy sat there in confusion and gave up. Tom's mouth dropped as he took the headphones off slowly. "Shut up.. you're lying." He said softly which scared me a bit. I pulled it off with a smile and handed him the tests.

A huge smile grew across his face, the boys were just shocked. Tom rushed over to me and hugged me, placing kisses on my cheek as the family congratulated us. Tom quickly picked the phone up. "I'M GONNA BE A DAD!" He yelled as we all laughed and he ended it.

(Btw, if your wondering where Dominic is.. he's on a trip right now for work but he's coming back in about a week)

Tom threw his phone down, the family quickly left and Tom cupped my face. "You're not lying right?" He said as I laughed.

"I showed you the tests, you still won't believe me?" I said as he pouted his lips and shook his head. I hugged him as he looked into my eyes.

"We can take the break now, I promise I won't leave for filming and stay with you the entire 9 months."

He said as bigger smiles grew across our face and a few tears managed to escape. He placed his hand on my stomach and looked down. "I can't wait." He said before he kissed me on the head.

It's been a few weeks, your bump is starting to show a bit more...

"Babe, I'm gonna go get groceries!" I said as I grabbed the car keys.

"Nope, I'm coming with!" He said as he ran towards me.

I laughed before we left the house and drove off. I was wearing a crop top, completely forgetting about my bump. Tom parks into the parking lot and of course paparazzi shows up. I realized I had forgotten to change, would they be able to tell?

"ARE YOU PREGNANT?!" One of the men yelled as there was flashing everywhere. I started to get blinded by the light before a hand grabs mine and takes me into the store.

"You alright love?" Tom asked as he grabbed a cart.

"Yeah.. let's just get food." I said as I pulled my phone out, looking at the list.

We finally checked out and thankfully paparazzi left us alone, we got back into the car. Tom had kept his hand on my stomach as I looked through the window.