𝟕; "𝐜𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐦!"

We all had gone to bed, Emma got dropped off. Tom and I got dropped off back at our house, Vanessa and mom stayed with the Holland's since she wanted Paddy's company.

The next morning...

I was sitting on a huge bean bag, I begged Tom to get. I was reading some Wattpad Fan Fictions about Tom, I honestly think his fans are so sweet and very good writers damn. I had gotten into many as I followed many Hollanders on my main account. I had a cup of tea as I read these love stories. I felt hands raise my head up, facing the ceiling but the person blocking the ceiling was Tom I put my phone down as he kissed me on the lips.

I grabbed my phone and ran off, I quickly put my cup down and chased after him as he looked at what I was doing. He stopped and raised his hand high.

I was around the same height as Tom, but his arms were long! "Fan fics about me?" He asked as he handed my phone back. As I walked off I flipped him off and went back to the living room, he laughed as he started making breakfast. "NO NO NO!" I yelled as I ran to the kitchen as he yelled "SHIT!" I stood there, realizing this was his and my fault.

Breakfast was completely burned, I had forgotten to tell Tom that the stove was being weird. We got it fixed thankfully and I really didn't want to eat burned eggs. I stared at it and looked back at Tom, he grabbed my hand and got in the car. We were still in our pyjamas but we could care less. We drove to McDonald's and ordered our favourite breakfast meal.

We ate inside the store, people took pictures and videos but it was fun to go outside in my pyjamas and not worry about being judged since.. Tom would be too. I'm kidding, I'm kidding! I just won't be bullied alone.

We got back in the car, paparazzi were taking pictures but we just ignored it. "You want to go on a date tonight?" He asked as he grabbed my arm and he started driving back to the house.

"I'd love to!" I said as he smiled, we got home and Tom planned out a date. We didn't want to go out today so we planned an at home date night.

To just watch movies, bake, maybe go in the backyard and swim in the pool?

Except once we got home.. Tom and I were leaning against the wall, making out. Tongues going crazy as my hands went to his face. He quickly pulled away, "I don't want you not able to walk on date night.." he smirked as he was about to walk off, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to my lips.

Our lips connected for 6 minutes, before we set up a little fort in the living room for movie night with the couches, pillows and blankets. Tom and I may be adults, but deep down we're both still little kids.

We turned on the TV and decided to watch "The Irregulars" AKA Harrison's new tv series.

We binged the whole season (only 1) as we had popcorn and other snacks. "SEE I TOLD YOU IT WAS HER!" I yelled as I guessed correctly who was evil. He laughed as we finished the final episode. We got out and quickly cleaned up, I'm decided to go outside and stick my feet in the pool.

It was pretty dark but thankfully we had lights around the fence. I took my socks off and put my feet in the pool, enjoying the coldness on my toes. I shut my eyes and started to relax, before it started raining. I ignored it as I just sat there with my eyes still shut. "BABE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Tom said as he came to me and covered the top of my head with his coat. I had completely zoned out as Tom rushed me back inside.

It's like once my eyes shut, I have no control of getting out until someone comes. I just get trapped in my brain and look back at my memories and possible future.

"You're all soaked!" Tom said as he handed me a towel. "I'm sorry, I got lost in my thoughts." I said as I wrapped myself up and went upstairs. Tom was a bit confused and went to the bedroom. He sat there, questioning himself as I dried myself off and got changed.