𝟏𝟏; "𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫"

Baby bump rn:

We had got home and put the groceries away as we danced to some music

We had got home and put the groceries away as we danced to some music. I grabbed Tom's hand as I dragged him to the middle of the kitchen. We started slow dancing to the music, I rested my head on his chest. Tom kissed my head as he looked up and saw the family. "Just made for each other." Mom had whispered to everyone. They quickly ran off as he laughed which made me raise my head back up.

I stayed in the kitchen as I had some pickles straight from the jar. Tom stared at me weirdly and concerned. Tom got a notification from his phone as he picked it up and read, what I believe was a text. He looked at the text and back up at me. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"There's a party tonight at the club, Haz invited me." He said as I closed the jar. "And you're going?" I asked in a serious tone.

"I mean, do you want me to?" He asked as I stood up from the chair and started walking off before turning back around.

"Do whatever you want, just know if you drunk I'm gonna be pissed off." I said as I gave him a bitchy face and walked up the stairs.

I got changed and got in bed, I cuddled with Tessa as she licked my belly and I giggled. I see Tom come in as he goes to the closet, picking out an outfit. I quickly got up and handed him a blue shirt and black pants. I didn't look at him as I went straight back to bed. He came out as he buttoned his shirt up, I watched him but he did look good.

He looked back at me as he walked up to me. He tried to give a kiss before I push him away. "leave me alone." I said as I hid under the covers before it gets pulled off. Tom tries kissing me again as I pushed him again and pulled the covers back. Tessa just watched as she started barking at Tom.

I started crying a bit since I'm carrying his child and he's going out to the club. Im gonna be throwing up here and he'll just be drinking and drinking. I hear the door shut as I quickly check the front door to see Tom starting his car. I didn't think he'd actually leave.

I guess this is what I get for getting pregnant with his baby, I went back to sleep. I had thrown up a bit before it was now around 2:16 AM as I hear someone fall downstairs. It was a loud thud as I quickly check to see Tom, did he trip over something?

I quickly rushed down the stairs as the family came as well. The twins helped Tom up and we all saw he was completely drunk. I lead the twins upstairs to our bedroom. "Thanks guys, good night." I said as the twins left the room.

Tom was sitting on the bed, completely dizzy. I slapped him across the face.

"I TOLD YOU TO NOT GET DRUNK, I'M OVER HERE PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD AND YOU JUST WENT OUT, PARTIED AND GOT WASTED!" I screamed at him as the family listened through their bedroom walls.

I started to cry as he just watched me confused, he picked me up off the ground and back on my feet. "don't fucking touch me." I said as I pushed him off me. I got in bed on the right side as I forced myself to sleep, Tom threw his shirt on the ground and put on pyjama pants and got in bed.

3:40 AM...

I kept hearing sniffling and I couldn't sleep, I checked my phone to see it was 3:40 as I turned around to see Tom crying. He looked at me as I tried to turn back around as he grabbed the side of my face.

"I'm sorry.. I'll tell you everything in the morning." He said still a bit drunk. I nodded as I went back to sleep, our backs facing each other but so far away.

7:30 AM...

I woke up to see Tom sitting on the bed, on his phone. He quickly looked at me and put his phone down as I sat up, both backs against the headboard.

"Can you tell me please.."

"I don't know, the voices in my head are making me go insane and doing things."

"What things?"

"The smoking, drinking and I nearly got hit by a car the other day."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You're already pregnant and I didn't want to put anything on you." He looked away from me.

I put my finger under his chin, guiding him back to meet my eyes again.

"We're in this together, I know I might be pregnant but you're not going through anything alone.. okay?" I asked as nodded and a tear ran down his face. I wiped his tear and pressed our foreheads together.

"I love you Tom.."

"I love you too darling."

"But can you promise me to stop getting drunk when I'm pregnant please?"

"Of course, I promise and I'm so sorry."

He kissed my forehead as we got changed, I went to the bathroom and sat on the bathroom counter as Tom brushed his teeth.

As he finished, he came over to my and put his hands on my stomach. "Growing so much.." he said as I smiled at him.

This man is just it for me, my other half and now we're gonna have a mini one of us. I seriously couldn't be any happier.

"Cmon pregnant lady." Tom said as he helped me off the counter and carried me all the way downstairs.

"Good morning, you two!" Dominic said as Tom quickly put me down and hugged him.

Dominic had finally come back home from his work trip.

"Hold on a minute.. was no one going to tell me?" Dom said as he looked at me then my stomach.

We all laughed, "We we're going to but I thought you would be there longer." Tom said as Dom hugged everyone.