𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

Outside rain and cold  here heat and bad air. The Hogwarts Express, as always, as it been since the first year. Now I am in the fourth exhausting year. Slytherin is still very arrogant and aloof as ever. But I love it, I'm a proud Slytherin.

I was just walking trough the narrow corridors of the train looking for a free seat. Two large hands wrapped around my waist and a hoarse voice rang out next to my ear „Hey Lina" „Hey Darling" „I missed you" he growled in my throat. I turned around and looked into two grey, beautiful eyes, the face smiled at me. Then two soft lips came to rest on mine. „Draco Lucius Malfoy , is it allowed to know why you haven't answered me in the last two weeks?"

„I'm really sorry baby First of all, I don't feel like writing long texts and I also had a lot to do but I'm standing in front of you now. You can touch and kiss me that's much better than letters." He grinned and kissed me again. „But have you already forgotten what is today?" I asked and giving Draco my Boyfriend a piercing look. „No! How could I forget our first year?! I smiled at him. We don't celebrate things like that, we didn't value things like that. „ I even have something for you" said Draco.

I put a light first on his chest. „Great I have nothing for you, you idiot. We said we don''t give each other anything." „You know I love to give you presents"

I rolled my eyes. „Mhm" I'll give it to you later, let's sit down for now. Me and Draco went to the Slytherin wagon. Pansy and Blaise were already sitting there. I was pretty good friends with Pansy and Blaise. But everyone knew Blaise was into me, that's why Draco didn't like to see me with him. „Hello you two" said Pansy „hey Pan's. Hey Blaise" „hey Lina" Draco stayed still and dropped into the seat next to me.

                       -Couple hours later-                                                   

„Urgh if I had to go to Hogwarts for another two years I       would throw myself off the astronomy tower." I looked at Draco in shock. „What does that mean!?" „That next year I won't waste my time on history of magic and fortune telling" „but we're definitely still talking about that" „be quiet Lina!" I hate it when he calls me by my name.
- -
Rule one: 
Never be disrespectful when you are among people. Speak properly and do not repeat. It's best to only talk when asked or prompted.
- -
„I'm sorry" I said softly. „Draco what do you want to do. Quiet school? Without a degree you can't do anything" started Pansy. „Parkinson... strain your brain cells." „Do you want everything from your father again? My god Draco when will you become self-employed" uff bad a Draco Malfoy in a bad mood, Not a good combination. „Pansy! It is enough" I said a little louder. She gave me an angry look. But this also disappeared when she saw Draco's eyes. Draco put his hand on my thigh and stroked it lightly. It's his way of showing me that either what I did was right or his way of showing me his affection. I looked up at Draco with a smile, he also looked at me and smiled. I gave him a little air kiss which he returned with a wink.
- -
Rule two:
No big eye-catching tenderness in public, we only held hands and gave us little kisses when others were there but we prefer to do everything else privately.
- -
„We should also be there soon" said Pansy „Pansy, it is still an hour" Blaise said. The two were still discussing while I was quiet and discreet with Draco. „Darling?" „Yes Lina?" „I'm tired" „do you want to sleep?" „Yes, Draco, if you're tired, you want so sleep" he looks at me badly. „Do we want to go to our own compartment?" „Yes, that would be great" „Come on then" We both stood up and then he laid his hand around my back. Together we went into an empty compartment, he sat down and I laid my head on his lap. „Tell Lina can you tell me what's going on with you today?" „So, what should be?"  „Your behavior today is really not okay. We are only sitting on the train and it has already happened twice" „I'm sorry, darling" I said with a slightly sad voice. „Don't always apologize , babe" „It's just that I want to have something to say" „why?" „I don't know either. It's just like that" Draco stroked my head and looked down at me in my green eyes. „Or this thing that we exchange so little, if any, tenderness when we are among people."
- -
Rule three:
Don't criticize his rules! He doesn't like that at all.
- -
„Lina! What are you doing?" „Draco, I really love you but you're oppressing me extremely." „What do you want to tell me?" „I want to say that I'm no longer so satisfied with the rules." He gnit his teeth. He wanted to stay calm.„What do you want to change?"„Let's start with something that doesn't hurt you quite so much" „and that's ?." I sat down and looked him in the eye. „I want more tenderness in public" „how do you imagine it?" „Kiss me more, touch me..." „I'm supposed to touch you, among people?" „Yes honey"
I took Draco's hand and put it on my left chest, looking him in the eye. He left his hand there. „Look, that's not bad. I like it, very even." Draco remained silent for a moment. Then he put his other hand  on my right chest, too. „If my princess wants that" „thank you my prince." He gave me a kiss. „Do you want to sleep now?" „Mhmm" I put my head on his lap again and closed my eyes. Draco kept caressing me. Over time, I fell asleep, too.

-The rest of the trip was slept by Draco and I -