𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

The hour was boring, Snape had just told us how proud we can participate in this lesson most of this time, and he hacked the Gryffindor students a lot. Especially Harry Potter. In my opinion, completely justified and Draco shares the opinion with me.

I was actually quite satisfied with my place next to Luna Lovegood even if she's a little weird and crazy at times, well expect that the Mr. Malfoy was sitting next to Pansy. Yep and of course she took full advantage of it.

In the little break we had, I felt someone tap my shoulder from behind. I turned in the direction it was coming from.

It was Blaise who tried to talk to me.

"Hey Lina" he started nervously and smiled broadly. I wasn't really in the mood for a conversation, but okay, I'm nice. "Hey Blaise"...

He speaks so much and I really tried to pay attention to him but I couldn't follow him at all because I saw the corner of my eye how Pansy ran into Draco and he also found it funny, he took advantage of it again. I made it clear to her many times that he was mine but she doesn't listen to me and she doesn't even care, she things that she loves him in the deepest heart...Fucking Bullshit...

"Lina are you actually listening to me?" Said Blaise. As soon as I take my eyes off Draco "Yes sure" I answered unsettled. I knew that he noticed that I was lying but I can hardly tell him that it is more important to me to watch Draco and Pansy.

Draco had also noticed that I was talking to Blaise. Draco turned away from Pansy with a wink and came over to us.

His cold hands found their place on my waist, these cold long fingers ran a few centimeters under my shirt and pulled me to him. His cold rings gave me a slight tingling sensation in my stomach and his head so close to my neck that I can feel his hot breath...

"What are you talking about?" asked Draco while giving Blaise a grim look "Uhm well.. so.." I really tried to explain myself but couldn't because I wasn't listening to Blaise, but for Draco it obviously came across as if I didn't want to tell him.

"I told her a little bit about the upcoming quidditch game but she wasn't really listening" Said Blaise and laughed at me slightly. But he was right my thoughts were somewhere completely different. "Uhm yes, I'm sorry" I apologize to him. Blaise gave a nod back and left. Great, so I have to do Draco's drums all by myself?  Many thanks...

I slowly turned to Draco and looked directly into his eyes, but they almost looked into my soul. "I can't remember that we changed this rule too." said Draco with a piercing undertone. "Neither did we, but Blaise started talking, I haven't even spoken to" I explained myself. "I haven't done anything, but the question is more likely what you've done, my friend, I'm not allowed to have a normal conversation with Blaise or other boys, but certain Mr. Malfoy is allowed to flirt with the little pug, thank you"

Now he's looking at me seriously

"What are you talking about? Lina!" "You fucking understood me. Why are you flirting with Pansy!?" I looked at him with a reproachful look and at the same time I saw my life pass me by...

"am i not even allowed to chat with the woman sitting next to me or what?" he said slowly getting angry. "Yes of course you are allowed to but YOU don't talk to her, you FLIRT with her. Draco I don't think that's okay." "you imagine that madam" "DON'T CALL ME MADAM!" "God Lina now don't exaggerate. You don't have to forbid me to talk to!" "Oh ok well, then you have nothing more to say to me!"

I released myself from his grip and sat down in my seat again. I didn't want to talk to him now. I know that if it goes so far I would hit you severely and then he would be really pissed off.

but Draco didn't think about it. "Lovegood go away" he said in a bad mood to her, Luna was very smart. She got up and went his mood out of the way. Draco sat down next to me and looked at me. I averted his gaze and looked straight ahead. "Lina Green, I think that's so unnecessary of you!" "Oh, of course, now I'm Green again.." "What?" "otherwise you always call me Malfoy by my last name." "Yes, but your last name is Green and if you keep doing that shit then that won't change either!"

Wow that sagged. It was nothing, it was just a few stupid words that came out of Draco's mouth and I dramatized. But it hurt me a lot. "Oh, well then you should keep your eyes open for another woman." I said softly. Draco let out a heavy breath. "Lina I think you-.""No Draco go to your seat now, the class starts now and you don't want to be blame for the Slytherin points being given away." "but we talk then" "No!" "we'II see that Lina"

he got up and went back to his seat. Less than two seconds later, Snape was back at his desk and began to speak.

"I would like two people to go into the room of wishes and look for something. I'm honest, I don't feel like it and who isn't better for such a task than your students, so who's doing it?" asked he. I slapped my arm right in the air at least one way to get out of here. "Well then, Miss Green" he looked across the class. "Mister Malfoy, you are the perfect company. I want you to accompany her." Urgh Seriously?!

after he explained what he was looking for, I went ahead and Draco trudged after me.

"Lina now wait" "Leave me alone" "I TOLD YOU TO WAIT LINA!!" he screamed. I visibly winced and hesitated to stand still.  Shit now I screwed it up...

"What are you thinking!?!?" he was still shouting in the middle of the hallway and came up to me with quick steps. Slowly, with my shoulders hunched, I turned around. He came to me and grabbed my arm. "You are so annoying Lina. I did absolutely nothing and you react like that !?" I just looked at him with shaky eyes. I didn't mean to piss him off but now it happened.

His hand tightened on my arm. "Draco please, it hurts," I whispered. He didn't respond. "I'm not telling you again. If you do that again then I'll really look for a new one. I have enough choice and you know that for sure!" "I'm sorry honey .." "I'm not your honey!" "Sorry Draco" "I don't want anything from Pansy, when are you going to check this out ?!" "Draco you hurt me," I said again. He gave me an angry look. "Please, I'm really sorry, I really didn't want to react like that" "Right, YOU reacted wrongly" I nodded. After the announcement, he finally let go of me. I rubbed the place where his hand was.

He pushed my sleeve up a little and looked at the spot. Then he leaned down and kissed it gently. I took a small step towards him and he took me in his arms.

"I'm not going to do this again," I said quietly. He said nothing more and gave me a kiss on my head ...

(Sorry that it took so long with the new chapter, at the moment I have a lot of stress and I rarely come up with something good that could be built into the story, but I try my best. Nevertheless, I hope this chapter will do the same for you like)