𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

(Attention Spicy, so if you don't like that then just skip the chapter)

When we had been looking for about 30 minutes and hadn't found anything, I lost the desire. My mood was already in the basement even if I could play it over super, yep, I had practice in that ... as well as when my boyfriend is Draco Malfoy.

--
Rule 7:
Don't be offended if you've screwed up yourself.
--

"So did you find something?" Draco asked me. "Absolutely nothing" "Urgh great" I let myself fall on an ornate old brown sofa and exhaled heavily. My back was leaning against the sofa and my eyes were closed. Draco stood in front of me and took my face in his hands, I slowly opened my eyes and looked into his face. A slight smile formed on my lips. He leaned down to me and put a gentle kiss on my lips. "I love you," Draco whispered into the kiss, "I love you too, darling .."

Draco sat down next to me. "I don't feel like looking anymore," I said naggingly. "Well, unfortunately we have to look for it" "Oh no, can't we do something else?" "No, we're going to keep looking now" Draco started to get up, but I crawled into his lap and put my arms around his neck.

"What are you doing?" he asked, but I just grinned at him. "Lina?" "And what if we do something else" I flirted at him. "No, Li -..." I interrupted his sentence with a kiss. "Mhh ..." Came only from him. I started kissing him properly and moving my hips slightly. Draco's hands went to my bum and he'd forgotten about looking the moment I kissed him. I broke the kiss and grinned at him. "Do you still want to search?" "Oh come on, be quiet," he said and kissed me again. My grin widened as I could feel his clear erection beneath me.

Ohhhhhhh no I didn't have to look for anything stupid today.

"You know that you are now finishing what you started" Draco whimpered "Oh yes I know that" I said back whimpering and undid his pants. I preferred everything to looking further now. Draco leaned back and grinned knowing that he was completely in control of me.

When the belt was open, I slowly began to unbutton his shirt from the bottom up. immediately his muscular torso hit me. He pulled the shirt off his body and it found its place on the floor, I began to kiss his upper body and worked my way up until I finally reached his neck, where I distributed wet kisses and at the same time also a left a few hickey marks. However, in all the kisses I forgot, the next rule ...

--
Rule 8:
No hickey, only he can show the other students who belongs to whom!
--

But before I realized this, Draco grabbed me and turned us so that he was now over me, I was so surprised that I looked at him in horror. "Have you forgotten that there is a rule?", He spat at me with a very angry expression on his face. I swallowed but nodded and whispered "I'm sorry". His angry expression quickly turned into a typical Draco Malfoy grin and he approached me and whispered in my ear "Prove me that you are sorry, we still play by my rules so now you do what I tell you!" Even if he scared me in between, I got goose bumps and nodded silently. I felt a grin on my neck. Draco began to give individual kisses on my neck and walked further and further towards the cleavage, he unbuttoned my blouse and pulled me off down to my skirt. He looked deep into my eyes and kissed me, the kiss was aggressive but still passionate and full of emotions, he ran his hand up the inside of my thigh and stroked my middle with light pressure. A moan escaped me, Draco grinned into the kiss and tampered with my bra that I was still wearing, it landed on the floor next to all of our things. Again he wandered his lips towards my cleavage and caressed my breast while he kneaded the other with his hand, again eliciting a moan from me. Then he tore my skirt and my panties from my body, now I was completely naked under him, he had seen me like that many times, but I was always uncomfortable, which is why I tinkered with his pants and took them down together with his boxer shorts pulled. His erection pounded against his stomach, he broke the kiss and grinned at me again, we had slept so often but I was always impressed by his size. Draco looked at me for a second and then I felt something in my middle, he was waiting for my okay. I nodded, he didn't let himself be told that twice, immediately he pushed into me and drew a loud moan from me, I screwed up my eyes and slapped my hand over my mouth. "Stop it! Look at me, I want to hear you!". Draco took my hands and pinned them over my head, thrusting into me again and again. "I-I k-com-come!" I stuttered under my moans. "You won't come until I say that!" Again and again he pushed into me, sometimes a moan escaped him. "Dr-Draco, please!" I groaned. "Come for me babe." I came with a loud groan.