𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

When the train stopped sometime in Hogwarts, Draco grabbed me and woke me up lightly.
„Wake up, Lina, we've arrived." Whispered Draco and gave me gentle kiss on my forehead. I woke up slowly and lifted my head off his lap.

I got up too fast and got black in front of me. Fortunately, Draco realized it and held me tight. „Babe, not so fast." „It's all good, it's always just for a moment." When I felt better, we went back to the compartment where Pansy, Blaise and Daphne sat. „Where were you going all the way?" Asked Pansy curiously.  „Obviously not here with you." Draco said drily to her. He stretched my his hand up and gripped my bag. „It doesn't matter now, you'll go before we'll be right there." Said Draco to Blaise.

-They all went out together waiting for the carriages-

„Have, i think we should get off slowly before the train leaves again." I said to Draco and kissed him on the cheek. Draco grabbed his bag and went out of the train with me, outside on the platform. „Let's wait a minute here, we'll take the last carriage to Hogwarts." Draco said to me and smiled at me.

Everyone had already left with the carriages a few meters away. After a few minutes, the last carriage came where we both got in. He took my hand with his hand and we sat down in the carriage. When we were inside, Draco closed the gate off the carriage and off we left. During the trip, I put my head on his shoulder and remained very quiet. I just enjoyed being close to him. Then he laid his arm around me and pulled me to himself. He put his head on my head and whispered to me „I love you, babe."
„I love you, too." I answered back quietly and cuddled at him. After a while, the carriage stopped in a remote piece of forest. Draco opened the gate for me and we got off the carriage and handed off our luggage and kept walking the last stretch.  We walked through the gates of the large hall. The ranks were all full since we were one of the last. We sat down. Next to Blaise, Pansy and a few others.

Draco greeted some and he was revered by every girl. Ohhh, Yes, I really didn't miss that. Every girl wanted something from him and he thought it was also funny. How many times did he flirt with these girls? I didn't exactly like it, but it wasn't bad either... because I realized that he would never cheat on me and that he loved me
But...

- -
Rule four:
Woe, I have too long eye contact with another boy, talk to him too long, laugh too much with him, or I'm too close to him.
- -
I already sat down when Draco was still talking to someone. I sat next to Blaise. Draco was jumping „Darling!" I looked up immediately „mhh?" He just looked at me pervasantly.

Ohh..
I immediately slipped that he could sat next to me. Now, however, I sat next to Theodor Nott. Draco didn't like that at all. He pulled me close to himself and laid his arm around me. I started grinning. I loved it when he did that. „Why are you grinning Lina?" Draco asked me.
„Oh, baby, you can't even be nice and don't talk so roughly to me." I whispered into his ear so that nobody could hear it. He looked at his plate as if he were thinking. „Draco?" He still looked at his plate.
„I'm sorry.." Okay, now I was shocked. Draco and apologies... That's never happened, especially in public. „What?" I wanted to make sure if it's true what I just heard.
He whispered. „Of course, I don't want anyone to hear it. I'm sorry" I got a big grin. „It's okay, Honey." I kissed him on the cheek. I saw a smile scurried over his lips, which, however, made him disappear with a noise.

Oh, my Draco. Arrogant and mister Yes show no Love as ever.

Draco and I started eating quietly. Everyone ate his pumpkin pie quietly. Until we were finished. I put my hand on Draco's thighs and stroked my thumbs over it. „Do you want to go to the room?" Draco asked me. I nodded to him. He got up and then handed me his hand to help me. I've always been such a gentleman. Smiling, I took his hand. Say good night to me from Blaise and Pansy and told them good night. Then I went to the room hand in hand with Draco, of course.

I was so overjoyed that I had a room together with him, it took so much persuasion at Snape that he allowed it and that we don't have Sex.. pay, exactly.

Once in the room, Draco lay down on the bed and I unpacked our two suitcases. „You almost only packed suits, honey?" „What?" „Why do you have almost only black suits?" „I like these. Or the stupid ones look?" He sat down and looked at me questioningly and a little insecurely. „No they're Sexy" Draco grinned. „Only else you've always had your robe on" „I wanted something new" „they definitely look at you" „oh, they're doing that" Draco grinned on me naughty. „Yes, they do" I grinned back. Slowly, I got up and walked too Draco. I stood between his legs an he put his hands on my waist. We looked into each other's eyes and grinned.
„I really missed you Draco" „I missed you too Darling" „what was going on, you barely I couldn't come over and you didn't come to me either „ „I had a lot of stress, my aunt is accommodated with us and it's all very difficult because she's a fledge, you know.." „Yes I know"

I gave him a knitting kiss and then I lay down in bed. „Come here, baby" I said and flirted at him „but clear" he came and lay next to me under the ceiling. I put my head on his chest and his arms around me.

-after a while of cuddling and a few kisses, we fell asleep-