𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

(Attention small warning at the beginning, this chapter will be about harassment and rape so PLEASE if you can't read that then skip the chapter! )

A Ravenclaw, everyone always says they are the nicest house and don't do any fly anything to suffer, but he was exactly the opposite of all other Ravenclaws, he was the biggest fuckboy at school everyone knew that but every girl wanted something from him all expect me and he didn't like that. "W-What do you want from me Kai?" I asked anxiously. "Is anyone afraid of me? Sweet, you know exactly what i want from you Green, this time your Draco won't help you!" He spit at me. "I am not afraid of you!" I tried to say as confidently as possible, but I didn't really succeed. "On your knees !!" "NO!" He grabbed my chin so that I was forced to look at him, Kai was at least two heads taller than me and was quite intimidated, but I tried not to show anything. "What does NO mean here? You will get down on your knees immediately !!" Before I could reply, he gave me a juicy slapstick, a stabbing pain ran through my cheek. "You don't know what I'm capable of little one!" again he took off but before he could give me a second slap i go on my knees in front of him, "good girl." he grinned at me confident of victory. I had no choice but to do what he asked of me because I don't know if I would get out of here healed if I refuse. "DO !!" he almost yelled.

I slowly opened his belt and pulled his pants and boxer shorts down with trembling fingers, I forgot everything around me out of sheer fear. When his pants were down, his erection pounded against his stomach, he was huge yet Draco's was much bigger. "What are you waiting for? Are you not used to the size of your Draco?" he laughed at me. Kai grabbed my hair with one hand and led me forward. "OPEN YOUR MOUTH!" he barked. "K-Kai please let me go." I stuttered. "I SAID MY MOUTH OPEN!" I had no choice but to open my mouth and do what Kai asked of me .. where is Draco ..

Over and over he poked himself into my mouth, tears were already running and every further time I had to gag, but Kai didn't care. After a few more thrusts he poured into my mouth which almost made me vomit. "Swallow it!" he ordered me. I shook my head and was about to spit it in front of his feet, but Kai grabbed my chin, pressed his hand over my mouth and yelled at me. "SWALLOW IT YOU BITCH!" I had no choice but to do what he said.

I wanted to get up and run away but Kai held me by the wrists, I tried to tear myself away but the more I tried the tighter he grabbed me. "We said that I was done with you?" He took a step towards me, I took a step back out of sheer fear, I just wanted to get away from here. But before I knew it I was standing at a table, I couldn't go on. Kai used this to his advantage, of course, now he was standing right in front of me again and looking down at me. He grabbed my hip and sat me on the table behind me and stood between my legs with a devilish grin. I looked up fearfully into his dark eyes. He put his hand on my thigh and kept going up with her. He wandered under my skirt and stroked my middle, I pressed my lips together and stared deep into Kai's eyes, my full of fear and his overflowing with pure lust. "Moan for me!" Kai snapped at me. Without warning he thrust three fingers into me, I let out a loud scream in pain, he immediately pressed his hand over my mouth, but so much that I could hardly breathe. "YOU SHOULD MOAN AND NOT SCREAM YOU BITCH!" he yelled at me. Apparently I had made Kai angry because he pulled his boxer shorts back down and was just about to push his entire length into me without consideration when the door of the classroom popped open.

Draco rushed into the classroom with Blaise while Draco took me in his arms, Blaise hit over and over again at Kai, who sagged to the floor and turned in pain. Draco forgot one of his rules himself for a moment and handed me over to Blaise, who hugged me in his place. While Draco was beating Kai and spat, "YOU DRECKSKERL WHAT YOU'VE DRINKED FOR !!!" Draco yelled at him.

I cried and clung hard to Blaise Robe, through my sobs I only heard thuds and bits of words Draco screamed ...
"YOU BASTARD!!"
"IF YOU AGAIN AGAINST MY GIRLFRIEND THEN I WILL KILL YOU ADAMS !!"

Blaise broke away from me and Draco took me back in his arms "everything will be fine, princess, we'll go to the hospital wing now and take care of you, father and I will make sure he gets kicked out of school. Nobody will ever touch you like that again I will protect you and accompany you everywhere. "

He let go of me a little and I tried to run myself, but in vain I was so exhausted with the world that I was there and lost my strength, Draco caught me and lifted me into his arms, there I kept sobbing and clinging Draco tight. Together we ran towards the hospital wing while Madam Pomfrey came towards us and asked what had happened. "That asshole Kai Adams wanted to rape Lina Green MY GIRLFRIEND !!" Said Draco.
"Mr Malfoy, I know you are upset, please calm down and put Mrs Green on the bed, I'll be right back."

Draco laid me on the bed and wanted to sit in the chair next to it, but I clung to him and whimpered, "No, please stay with me." So Draco sat on the edge of the bed and stroked my head, which was on his lap, while I sobbed over and over again, I saw Kai lying on another hospital bed out of the corner of my eye. He had a black eye, his nose was bleeding, and his cheeks were red and swollen. What would have happened if Draco and Blaise hadn't come?

I looked at Draco, who was glaring at Kai and probably wanted to kill him on the spot. When he noticed that I was looking at him he said "Don't worry, he will never do anything to you again, I promise you" I gave him a small weak smile, knowing that he was serious.

Madam Pomfrey came back to us and handed me a glass of water and a pill for the pain, Draco helped me sit up. When I had taken the tablet, Madam Pomfrey said "You should rest now and the pain should get better quickly, if it doesn't get better then please come to me again, you are hereby released."

Draco picked me up again even though I wanted to run myself, but he insisted on carrying me, so I let him carry me and snuggled against his chest while he walked into our room with me in my arms. On the way there I fell asleep and didn't notice how he stopped and talked to Professor Dumbeldore about Kai Adams. "You have to throw him out of school Professor, that can't happen again, imagine what he would have done with Lina if Blaise and I hadn't come in." "Of course that's very bad, Mr. Malfoy, I'll see that I go about your request and I am just as of the opinion that something like this shouldn't happen again. Now bring Miss Green to her room, she'll need a lot of rest." "Yes, I'll do that, thank you Professor."

Draco carefully laid me on the bed, covered me and was about to disappear into the bathroom when I tried to hold his arm, he took off his jacket and shoes and lay down next to me under the covers. I snuggled up against him and he stroked my head. Even if what just happened was pretty bad, I would wish that Draco would always be like he was right now ... without the stupid rules ... with these thoughts I slowly fell asleep on his chest.