Broken

This story is set sometime after Season 6, maybe in the off season, I don't really know. Noah and Richelle are dating, but then Jacquie kisses Noah.

Richelle's Perspective:

Noah's working on a duet with Jacquie right now. I hate the idea of him dancing with someone else, and it doesn't help that Jacquie has expressed her crush on Noah multiple times. As much as I trust him, I'm always worried when they're at rehearsals.

I texted Noah that I would meet him here after his rehearsal and he never responded, but I'm here anyway. I just miss him, we never get to spend any time together anymore—not since he started rehearsals with Jacquie.

As I walk to Studio A, I think of us, and how happy I am to get to see him.

And then...I see him...kissing Jacquie.

My heart stops. The world around me stops. Everything just stops. My head is spinning. What just happened?

I rush out of Studio A and collapse into the wall in the hallway. The first tear streams down my face as I relive the moment that broke me. Her lips, touching his.

Flashback

I...I can't believe that Noah just asked me out. On a date.

"R-Really Noah? Me?" I sputter.

"Of course you." he answers, smiling.

"But...I'm..." I say. I don't know why he would pick me, out of all the other girls in the studio. I'm not pretty, I'm not nice, I'm not...anything. Just me.

"You're beautiful, you're the sweetest person that I've ever known—when you want to be—and you're Richelle. The girl who's the most amazing dancer, the most amazing person, and the girl who I've wanted to ask out since she first came to the studio." He says. He just perfectly revoked everything I said in my head about myself, and I can't believe it.

"Are-Are you sure Noah?" I ask, still insecure.

"Of course I am."

That was the first time I realized that I was worth something. The first time anyone ever cared enough to say something nice about me. And on the date...

Flashback

We pull away from the most amazing kiss I could've ever imagined. "Richelle," he says. "I think I love you."

"What?" I ask, shocked. He what?

"I love you." He replies with so much more certainty.

I think every single moment of ours over in my head. That very first moment he asked me out, this very first date, this very first kiss, all of those duets in the studio. Every single moment of it has been amazing. But do I love him? Love is such a strong word, am I ready for this?

Yes. I'm ready for this. I care about Noah more than I ever thought would be possible, and every moment we've shared has only made that more clear.

"I love you too, Noah." I say. And I do. I'm sure. I love him, more than words could ever express, more than life itself. Looking into his eyes, it's abundantly clear that he feels the exact same way.

He pulls me into another kiss, and I never want this moment to end. We love each other.

He said that he loved me. 2 years ago. And I've never once doubted it from that moment on. Until now. Another tear rolls down my face and into my mouth. I can taste the salt, and my heart breaks more as I remember something else.

Flashback

"Noah?" I ask in a whisper, moving up to him. I can tell that he's really hurting.

He collapses into my arms. "Riche." he says. I feel a wetness my back, and realize it's tears. But Noah never cries.

"What happened?" I ask.

"M-My grandpa—" I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth. I know, he doesn't have to say it.

"I'm so sorry, Noah."

"How can you be sorry?" He suddenly yells. "You barely even knew the man."

I'm shocked. Noah just yelled at me. And he never yells. But I need to stop thinking about myself right now, because all I care about is Noah. "I know." I say. "I was wrong. I'm sorry." I hope that Noah gets how hard that was to say, because I'm usually never wrong.

"Riche," he says as I turn to leave. "Please stay. I need you."

I come back and hug him again. "Don't worry, Noah. I'll always be there for you."

I was always there for him, but he's proved that he won't always be there for me. This brings up another recent memory of when he "caught me."

Flashback

"Richelle." He says, turning me to face him. "We've been through so much together, since that very first star lift we ever did in J Troupe, to right now. And I want you to know, that's it's been the most amazing thing I could've ever asked for." Noah steps closer as the first tear rolls down my face. "You've taught me to stay strong, never give up, and most importantly, be myself."

"Why, you're acting like you're leaving or something. Are you?" I ask.

"I haven't decided yet."

"But you're actually thinking about it?"

"Yeah. But, dancing by your side, it's the most amazing thing ever. So let's go give it our all, okay?"

I nod trough tears, and hugs me from behind, leading me to the wings.

Once we're there, Noah turns to me again and says, "If you fall apart, I'll be there to catch you."

"Okay."

But Noah didn't catch me when I fell this time. And he won't again. I curl myself into a ball, trying to drown out the world, and then I hear two sets of footsteps come out of Studio A.

"Riche."

Author's Note:

Do you guys want a Part 2 to this? Please comment or vote if you do:)