✧ 4 ✧

Let me have the bite of that forbidden fruit to break all the innocence, to open the gate of Lilacs

Let me have the bite of that forbidden fruit to break all the innocence, to open the gate of Lilacs. Let me find the new me within me, like your black orbs awake me dizzy.

January

We were kissing. The snow was falling silently or maybe we were just too busy to find just like everyone was just minding their own business. I like this thing the most in this new school. Everyone is okay with rules as long as they don't intrude. So the authority also let them be. They don't hover around the student's rooms at night to check if they are sleeping or not. If they are then they are, if they do not then it's their business.

Zhan's lips were so beautiful to taste, the plump soft texture that you beg to want more. That you crave once you taste. Whenever his warm breaths brush on me, I sucked them deep. His smell was soft- to be exact something that eases your soul kind of similar to petrichor on hurting summer. Each and every thought was dismissed again as his veiny hands were grabbing the back of my hair, thrusting my head, to be precise my lips, on his. I gently grabbed his head with my larger hand and put it on my pillow. Being on top of him with his half-closed eyes glistening in the distant streetlights was the visual I will never forget. He looked at me when I stopped kissing him, to let both of us breath. The frequent distant street lights hazily fell on us, two half-naked bodies lingering with each other. The purple camellias representing the hickeys I have planted on his fair skin made me bite my own lip.

He looked at me with his flushed face and red lips... the weather was chilly but we were warm. He wrapped his arms around my nape and whispered, looking straight in my eyes,

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love yo-"

I followed his rhythm and started speaking with him, as soon as I started a snicker formed on his face.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love yo-"

The harmony of our whispers saying these three words felt like some conjuring words. Words that conjure our souls, make us fall in love with each other ardently, and very, very, very deeply.

 Words that conjure our souls, make us fall in love with each other ardently, and  very, very, very deeply