✧ Epilogue✧

"Woah, and what happened after that?"

"They died."

"Fuck you. I don't like tragic stories."

"What the fuck, stop slapping my arm. This was a good story come on. don't you think?"

"Good story my ass."

"Ah, that is true though. I love your ass the most."

"Yibo please we are in public. And if they notice that two famous writers in their late 20s are talking this pervertedly in public, I don't think the books will sell."

"We are adults, and I don't give a shit."

"You have been cussing a lot these days. Hmm, guess you need punishment."

"On  bed?"

"Aish, stop now. I am blushing."

They walked on the street of London intertwined hands. The scenery was beautiful and being together made the weather more approaching to them. Just two lovebirds.

"Gege?"

"Hmm."

"I am glad I met you."

"Me too.", the older one said. and continued. "I know you are a good writer but I don't like this story hmph."

"Why? oh because you think you're a better writer than me? well, can't deny though."

"Stop it. don't act like you haven't won the award for the best seller of the year."

"You won the award best author of 2020."

"Aiya Yibo please...mmph." he stopped talking as Yibo's lips pressed on his. 

"I love you..." He mumbled on lips, " I love you Zhan ge. I love you, Xiao Zhan. Will you marry me?"

At first, Zhan's eyes were widened but then his large hands smacked Yibo's head. He snorted

" We are already married you dumbass. I guess you are tipsy now. Let's go home, I have a deadline to meet, also you will be sleeping on the couch today." 

"Zhan ge..." Yibo whined while following the figure in front of him. It was his Zhan ge, Xiao Zhan, his husband.

"And the Bestseller book of 2022 is-  The Sun that I see is named after you by Wang Yibo. as soon as the mc announced, Zhan jumped on the couch hugging Jianguo while Yibo was grumpy that his husband hugged their cat before him. But instantly got happy when Zhan happily kissed him.

"I am so so so so so so so so proud of you."

"And you said the story wasn't good."

"It was unhappy but it was good."

"really? but I still want to learn a lot from you."

"then what are we waiting for? let's go to bed..."