Information (Updated)

The Cast (for now more will be added later on):

Danmachi

Date A Live

Highschool DXD (Because I had recently read a story about these two series crossing)  

- A Note for Anime Viewers Only

*There will be characters from other sources like games and the light novels, and some OCs*

Ships

*Issei and Shido will have their already existing harem*

- Issei's harem is mostly based on his known kids from Highschool DXD EX.

- Shido's harem is based on his light novel and games.

Issei

Rias, Akeno, Xenovia, Asia, Irina, Koneko, Rossweisse, Kuroka, Yasaka, Ravel, and Elmenhilde.

Shido

Tohka, Origami, Kotori, Nia, Kurumi, Yoshino, Mukuro, Natsumi, Yamai Sisters, Miku, Reine, Mio, Marina, Maria, Rinne, Mayuri.

AU

Bell has full knowledge of alternate universes and timelines, and has knowledge of other worlds entirely. In fact he has met his alternate selves, mostly the good and neutral versions of himself (meaning he hasn't met any evil versions of himself 'yet', but knows that they do exist). He's gone through multiple world *many of them will be decided by you guys* and has full knowledge that his Grandfather is Zeus and knows about his Mother and Alfia. This version of Bell is a few years older(More will be explained in his updated status.)

This Bell is slightly more OP in the beginning, and will continue to get stronger as the story goes on.  Bell will also be rocking new gear and a sword, along with appearance. *he will still have the Hestia knife and Hakugen*

Appearance

Gear

*Bell will be using this gear and sword the only difference is the scarf its going to be the Black Goliath scarf Welf made for him before the Juggernaut incident.* 

~ the sword is specially designed for bell's Argonaut skill ~

Its made up of three pieces

1. The claws of the Juggernaut/Fangs of Destruction - maximizing the blades sharpness allowing it to cut through practically anything.

2. Durandal Metal - Making the blade unbreakable..

3. Horn of the Behemoth - maximizing the blades endurance to withstand the destructive power of the Argonaut skill [Even when in Limit Off].

Bell's harem at base is: 

Aiz, Artemis, Ryuu, Haruhime, Cassandra, Ardi, Airmid, Orphis, Gabriel, White Queen and Freya(possibly).

*I want you guys to decide who else you want to join the harem, people from other series can be included*

And please comment down below what other Animes you want to participate even some ships if you want.   

*I will update his Status, and give further explanation of his updated abilities.*