The Rabbit's Might! Part 1/2

Hello everyone

It been a while, since I've written an actual chapter for this story. So, I wanted to thank those who have read each chapter that I've made, and those who have commented on this story. Thank you all, and now, I will finally continue this story.

Feel free to comment your thoughts, and tell me what you want to see in future chapters.

One more thing, I will be editing/rewriting my past chapters. (Grammar and Punctuation, conversations, and information.)

Now, without wasting anymore of your time, enjoy.

______________________________________________________________

We return to the Anti-Void, the place connecting all the universes.

Muichiro
These next few worlds are going to be fun~.

Esdeath
You sound, excited...

Muichiro
Of course, aren't you? You get to see people from your old world again.

Esdeath
Of course, I'm happy, but... After everything I've done, would they still give me a chance...

Muichiro
I don't know, the only way to really know, is to see them yourself. Besides, you aren't the same woman you were back then.

Esdeath
I... She smiled. Thank you.

Muichiro
Anytime. Now then, let's bring them in first. - Snaps fingers bringing in Esdeath's world -

Characters
Night Raid
Jaegers
Three Beasts
The Empire

Wave
Where are we!?

Korome
I don't know...

Run
Well, this is new.

Liver
How, I was dead.

Honest
I'm alive!

Meanwhile with the members of Night Raid.

Akame
Tatsumi?

Tatsumi
Yeah, it's me. The brown-haired boy looked around and saw his dead friends. Bro...?

Bulat
Yo, Tatsumi. Bulat smiled at his friend.

Tatsumi
Sheele, Chelsea, Lubbock, everyone. Tears began to form in the boy's eyes, and a pink-haired girl hugged him from behind, comforting him. Mine. The boy hugged her back.

Everyone began talking to one another, bringing those who had died up to speed. After a few minutes the Empire finally noticed the Night Raid.

Empire
Night Raid!

Night Raid
The Empire!?

Some of the members of the Empire attempted to attack the Night Raid, but was blocked off by a wall of ice.

Honest
But this power is! He looked to the side, and saw Esdeath with her palm on the floor. Esdeath, why!?

Esdeath
Because, there will be no fighting in this territory. If anyone has a problem with that, then come face me.