Bell's Status (Updated)

Bell's New Status

Name: Bell Cranel

Age: 18

Height: 186cm (6'1")

Familia: Hestia

Level: 9

Basic Abilities

STR: SS1178

END: SS1137

DEX: SS1189

AGL: SSS1300

MAG: SS1170

Spells

Firebolt - No chant spell, that fires from the palm of the caster's hand almost instantly. A crimson flame coated in lightning. (Swift Strike Magic)

Gospel - No chant spell, that naturally does not require any movement of the caster unless the caster wants a precise strike. (Swift Strike Magic)

Stage 1: A versatile sound wave projected from the caster. Its natural use is a small barrier surrounding the caster negating all forms of physical and magical attacks (But if the opponent's spell is strong enough it can break through the barrier). 

Stage 2: If the spell is concentrated on to the caster's finger it can be fired as forward wave of force strong enough to break the sound barrier (This may look much but the Danmachi  cast are already breaking the sound barrier while running at max speed at level 3). (If you don't understand what I mean imagine Gojo's Reversal Red technique but way weaker.) And depending on how much mana the caster uses will determine the strength of the sound wave.

Stage 3: And finally expanding the barrier in to an outer wave of force after snapping the caster's finger tips. (Think of Shiba Tatsuya from Irregular Magic High School when he fought Masaki and he created that sound wave.) And depending on how much mana the caster uses will determine the size and power of the sound wave.

Heroic Graveyard - A gesture spell, this spell can only be activated when the caster makes two hand seals (Rabbit then Ox) is an advanced barrier technique that manifests the user's Innate Domain(soul) and traps their target inside it using a barrier wall to create a separate space. Once inside, the user's techniques are improved and cannot be avoided. (Swift Domain Spell)

This spell creates an expanded domain surrounded by Four Great Heroic Kingdoms and an ocean of weapons from past Heroes, two of these kingdoms is the Kingdom of Uruk and Camelot.

Not only are the Heroic weapons genuine they also possess their power and abilities, the domain also allows the caster mastery of each weapon. (In a sense it's like Unlimited Blade Works but instead of the weapons being fakes they are the originals.) And depending on how much knowledge the caster possesses of Heroes of a certain weapon; it will allow the user to unlock the potential of the weapon and use its power to the fullest. (Example the more knowledge Bell has on the story(ies) of King Arthur or Artoria the more power and unlocked potential he can use from Excalibur.)

One additional effect while using this spell, it allows the caster to use the abilities of past Heroes. For example, the caster will be able to use the Gates of Babylon and all the treasures within these gates if they desire. But the caster will not be able to use these abilities if they don't possess the full knowledge of the Heroes for the abilities they wish to use. (Example If Bell didn't have full knowledge of Gilgamesh and his story, he wouldn't be able to use the Gates of Babylon.)