Chapter 19: Broken, drunk and...

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked but she shook her head. He nodded in understanding. "What do you want to do then?"

"I want to get drunk" she said immediately and he nodded once more and left.

After the incident, he brought her to his house as that is the only place he feels he can bring her to other than her house. She had borrowed his boxer briefs and a shirt from him after she had taken her bath.

Now she's sitting on the sofa ok his living room staring at the blank television. She can't even cry, she has tried to but just can't. She wants to be left alone in her own misery and shitty life. Mistakes are made so we could learn from them but no she never learnt from hers instead she kept on repeating them.

She just gets attached easily, this wasn't meant to happen. Mira warned her but she didn't listen, Jason kept on telling her but she thought he just hates her. Even doctor Japhet hates the idea of she and Victor dating but she just took it that he's jealous or something. Why wasn't she seeing what others were seeing then.

He asked her if she wants to talk about it, talk about her heartbreak. No she is not ready for that. He let it slide and instead asked her what she wants to do. 'Does it mean he really cares. No he doesn't. They are all the same. They are always nice and caring'.

"Michelle please stop! You've taken enough". Pleaded doctor Japhet. She has finished a bottle of whisky and half. But she is still not satisfied. She looked up at doctor Japhet's hand on hers as he held her hand with the glass of the liquor stopping her. She let out a weak smile.

"No I haven't taken enough to let me live". She said as she took the glass with her other hand and downed the whole content at once. "Why don't you have a taste?" She asked motioning towards the half remaining bottle between them.

"No I don't drink, thanks" doctor Japhet said taking his eyes off her. 'she looks sexy in her drunk self' he thought.

"Would you like to know how it tastes without actually tasting it directly?" She asked tilting her head to the side and licking her bottom lip. This little act made him look up back at her

"I don't know, never thought that was possible" he said removing his gaze from her face to her lips down to her neck. One more act from her and he will most definitely loose it.

"Everything is possible except true love". She bent her head with sadness for a slight second but brought it back up as she scoots closer to him. She let her fingers stroke through his face and down to his bare chest. "Dear doctor Japhet, that was really a yes or no question". She whispered seductively in his ears before bringing back her face to look at him. She seems to enjoy what she's doing.

Doctor Japhet is loosing it all but he still can't stop her. This has always been what he wanted, what he had prayed and hoped for that she would be his but not exactly in this way. She's drunk and might not remember and probably will hate him if he does anything stupid.

"Am still waiting Japhet" she said letting his name roll off her lips. She kicks her bottom lips and came more closer to him making him answer without thinking.

"Yes, if it's possible", she smiled as she clashed her lips on his. She kissed him hungrily as though she has been wanting to do it a long time. She kissed him with both anger, sadness, frustration and other mixed confusing feelings. He was shocked for a slight second but started responding and kissing her back with full force.

This has always been what he had dreamed of. They kissed for a couple more minutes before pulling apart. He looked at her swollen lips as she tries to catch her breath. He knew she's feeling what he is feeling also.

She smiled at him "How does it taste?" She asked. 'what the kiss or the oh yeah the drink' he has forgotten why the even has to kiss in the first place.

"Bitter sweet, that I'd live my life in tasting it everyday" he said while she chuckled. She poured herself another drink.

"Am glad you liked it, do you think am drunk?" She asked as she downed the whole content at once. He doesn't know what to answer because she doesn't sound nor look too drunk but the normal Michelle won't behave like this

"You've taken many shots, there's no way you ain't drunk" he replied truthfully while she nodded.

"Yeah you're right. But am not" she said as she kissed him back with full force not letting him to reply or ask any question. He kissed her back with same force untill they started going slow. He trailed kisses down to her neck and to her earlobe she moaned as she brought his face up to kiss him on the lips.

"Let's go upstairs" she said abd he nodded as he lifts her up without breaking the kiss and carried her to his room. The rest of all happened which I don't know because I wasn't there with them.

*****   *****   *****   *****   *****
She woke up naked under a blanket, head in a chest and legs wrapped around her in a strange room. She raised her hard to take in the look of the man she had given her virginity to last night. She stared at him. In as much as it feels like she has made the worst mistake of all but she still doesn't care. She has lived past many traumatizing and heartbreaking situation. She can bear this one or so she thought. If she can't have a true love what's the need of keeping her virginity waiting for a man that will never come...

She felt him move his body before opening his eyes. She smiled at him. "How many rounds did we go last night?" She asked not knowing why she asked that. He smiled at her question, already getting used to her quizziness.

"Four I guess" she nodded.

"I never thought doctor can ever be good in bed" she chuckled at the statement.

"Now I suggest u have to start thinking otherwise". She nodded at his response as she felt get stomach rumble. She has to vomit whatever it is. She stood up fully naked and ran to the bathroom. Unaware of her full nakedness infront of a man she'd consider a friend. She let of of whatever was in her stomach and cleaned up.

She cabs out and saw him staring at her as though she's a piece of meat to be devored. "What?" She questioned, he shook his head and looked away and that was when it dawned on her that she is completely naked infront of this man. She reached for the shirt he had borrowed her yesterday with embarrassment and flushed cheeks and wore it.

"Hungry?" He asked as he got out of the bed.

"Starving!" She replied as she followed him downstairs to the kitchen.

A/N

Any words for me?

Am so tired so no author's note.
Good night lovelies

Take care❤️❤️