Part 1

I am inrolled at the Salvatore boarding school i used to go to a normal school called mystic Falls high It's always been my secret I am a witch now you're probably wondering how I came across the Salvatore boarding school and it being a supernatural school I was at work I work at mystic Falls bury shop three customers came in I went to go take their orders they said their names were Alaric saltzman Caleb and hope no of course I didn't really care what their names were I just took their order when I went back to the register someone came up and we kind of got into an altercation I tried to calm the customer down but she just wouldn't and then she lunged at me I accidentally put my hand out and pushed her back while yelling "ictus" which is a spell of pushing people away I pushed her away so hard her body slammed against the wall and I had realized that I just exposed my secret everyone was staring at me and I was overwhelmed and the lights started flickering I had no control over myself.

All of a sudden Alaric hope in Caleb stand up and Alaric comes over to me and puts his hand around my shoulder he tells Caleb "you know what to do"
Hope and Alaric lead me outside while Caleb stays behind i've then realized I had let let them walk me out of the shop I tell them

please don't hurt me that wasn't supposed to happen.

We're not gonna hurt you hope says

So why did you lead me out here aren't you guys like agents or something you guys are going to kill me aren't you Y/N says

We're not gonna kill you I am Hope Mikaelson I am a witch and we can tell you are too says hope.

Wait you guys are witches..?

Hope is I am human I run the Salvatore boarding school for the young and gifted the young and gifted means for the young and the supernatural kids Alaric says.

So you guys are like Harry potter or something.

I guess you could say that where are you enrolled now Alaric says.

I go to Mystic Falls high you guys seriously have a supernatural school filled with supernatural kids.

Yes we do Alaric says.

So is hope your wife?

All Lord have mercy God no I am one of the students Hope says.

Oh I'm sorry how can I enroll into the Salvatore boarding school that name sounds so familiar too " Salvatore" Y/N says.

Well the first step is be supernatural of course and the second is we have to figure out what your age is so..Hope says

I am 17..

Well we don't except anyone over 30 only vampires right dr. saltzman?

Wait what vamps go to your school to who else goes to your school?

Werewolves they usually stay with their own pack vampires they get fed blood every day and witches and oh of course me I am all three of those things I am a witch vampire and werewolf without my vampire side activated yet hope says.

How is that even possible..

My grandmother was a witch my dad is an original and my mother who is a wolf hope says.

That's cool..

OK enough pitter patter we're just gonna need you to tell Mystic Falls high that you won't be going to their school anymore and you'll be coming to Salvatore boarding school dr. saltzman says

Yeah OK I don't mind doing that but what are we gonna do with all those people in there now they know..

Caleb is a vampire he's in there compelling everyone to forget what they just saw in fact he should be done by now hope says.

Yep I'm all done Caleb says.

Then let's start heading back to the Salvatore school.

Oh my god this school is huge there's people walking on the ceiling

Yes those are the witches they like to show off but this is the main hall.

Salvatore school looks amazing y/n says

Well are you really going to be living at the Salvatore boarding school with out my girls introducing you like always with new students dr. saltzman says.

Hi I am Lizzie daughter of Dr. saltzman this is my twin sister Josie saltzman.

As soon as I looked at Josie our eyes contacted she was so beautiful she was stunning her lips looked so soft I just wanted to touch them her face was so clear and looked so soft she put her hand out to shake my hand Her hands felt like they were covered in powder they were so soft.

H-hi I'm Y/N daughter of nora Hildegard..

Everyone eyes go into shock and stare at me.

What..? dr saltzman says.

I'm the daughter of nora.. I repeat.

I think we need to talk Y/N.