Part 7

We have some new characters

Caleb vampire.

MG vampire.

Landon human hopes boyfriend

OK wow um... you just kissed me Josie says

I'm sorry was that too much.

No it wasn't enough.

Josie grabs your face and starts making out with you after you guys are done making out you both lay down her head resting on your chest and fall asleep together the next morning comes.

Lizzie hope barge through the door.

Oh my God am I interrupting something hope says

Sorry I must've fell asleep last night.

Yeah Josie says

OK first of all if you guys hooked up why are you guys still in your prom dresses lizzie says.

I roll my eyes at Lizzie and tell her

You're seriously still mad because I told her lizzie says.

I mean she told you not to and you didn't listen hope says.

Yeah but if I did it we wouldn't have heard them making out last night Lizzie says to hope.

What if Josie rejected her it wasn't your place to tell her hope says.

Lizzie rolls her head back.

Look I'm sorry..lizzie says sarcastically.

While looking through my closet I grab a dress to wear for the day while listening to her apology.

I then get changed in our dorm bathroom and come back out.

You can't stay mad at me forever y/n lizzie says.

She can and she will Josie says.

It's not that big of a deal you're overreacting!

I roll my eyes and grab her arm pulling her into her and hopes dorm room across the hall leaving Josie and hope.

I'm sorry! Lizzie shouts

No! You telling her shows me I can't trust you.. I told you not to tell her and without hesitation you walk up to her a tell her...It just makes me wonder what other things you could say.

Lizzie looks at me with that look she does.

I didn't think it meant that much y/n...lizzie says.

I'm sorry....it's just I really thought she would reject me..I don't mean to be harsh..

No I'm sorry it wasn't my place to tell her but she's my twin she would find out anyway..lizzie says

Me and lizzie hug.

Just don't do it again aright?

Aright lizzie says while smiling

What do you say wanna hit the good old smoothie bar?

Um of course lizzie says.

Me Josie hope and Lizzie start walking to the back for sale josie pulls me aside.

So y/n are we official..Josie says.

I kiss Josie's lips.

Yes we are I say while smiling.

All of a sudden we hear on the monitor hope Lizzie Josie Y/N Landon Caleb and MG to head masters office now.

He sounds serious let's go.

We all head to the head masters office.

Hey dad what's up Josie says.

So as you guys now Clark is running free... there is a malavore monster on the lose.. dr. saltzman says.

OK where is he MG says.

It's not safe for you guys to take on this type of monster..dr slatzman says

We've always taken on any type of monster Dr. saltzman hope says.

Exactly we're a bad ass group Caleb says..

Here's the thing.. this monster is consumed my dark magic whoever kills him... Will consume that dark magic..

Everybody looks at Josie.

Why is everybody looking at my gir- Josie..?

A while ago Josie had a run-in with black magic and it consumed her and she did horrible things to the people that she loved she even tried to kill Lizzie and me hope says..

How did dark magic end up to Josie..

Our principal was a Bad person he made Josie use dark magic Landon says.

No.. he didn't force me too.. I chose to do dark magic.. not knowing the consequences..Josie says.

Baby you don't have to do this if you don't want to I say while rubbing my hands on her shoulder.

Josie places her hand on top of my hand rubbing the top of my hand.

Wait am I missing something here Dr. saltzman says.

Umm.. me and Josie look at everybody..

Were..um....

We're dating! Josie says.

Oh Okay..cool MG says.

So I guess you're over with Penelope Landon says..

Not funny babe hope says.

Sorry Landon whispers..

You don't have to do this Josie you don't have to fight this monster with us Caleb says.

No I want to Y/n is going then I can go Josie says well smiling and walking out of the room..

Do you think she can handle it MG says..

I really hope so Lizzie says..