Part 10

Me and Josie start heading back to the school Just a mess with a couple of students as soon as me and just a pull up to the Salvatore boarding school.

Home sweet home Josie says.

Who should go in me or you Josie says

I'll go in.

Before getting out the car I kiss Josie's lips I feel her lips smile and then I get out the car.

I walk through the front door to see a Salvatore meeting at Salvatore meeting is when the whole Salvatore boarding school has a school meeting.

Everyone stops and stares at the staircase which I was standing at the top of.

Hey guys miss me my lips form words.

Y/N! Hope yells out

Both hope and lizzie stand up and start walking to me as I walk down the stairs.

They both rush to give me a hug.

Itcus I say making the spell push them to the floor.

This isn't you lizzie yells.

You don't know what's me you're constantly talking about yourself hopes always getting herself into something I say.

Enough! Nora yells!

I stop the spell and turn around to her.

Mom?

I know the dark magic consumed you but this is the only way we can get you back nora says quickly.

While staring at her and confusion

What's the only way?

All of a sudden dr. saltzman stabs a syringe into my neck making me pass out.

Meanwhile Josie sits in the car.

Oh my god what's taking so long josie says.

Josie opens the door and starts walking inside she sees nobody inside but she hears my voice calling her name.

Josie Josie..

Babe Josie yells as she follows my voice to the Salvatore dungeon.

She sees me sitting there in the dungeon. 

What are you doing Josie yells at the dungeon door.

You're consumed by dark magic you're able to get out of here come on Josie says in confusion.

I can't.. my eyes turn black

because I'm hope.

My voice says again lizzie here also.

Baby what are you talking about.. Josie says.

Ew TMI your twin sister here.

Hope and lizzie had used a spell to get into my mind where the real me was not to get me back but to help me fight.

My brain was A fairytale.

Lizzie and hope look at each other.

Why is her brain a fairytale hope says.

They then walk down the street called memory lane that was in my head.

They see my mother Mary Louise reading me a fairytale as a memory.

Well that explains it lizzie says.

It looks like she really had a soft spot for her mom hope says.

Of course she did it's her mom we all do lizzie says.

Hope and lizzie walk down another street they keep following the path until they see a long stool.