Part 2

OK let me get this straight you're the daughter of Nora and Mary Louise.

Yes those are my parents.

How is that even possible.

Well you see Nora and Mary Louise did the whole surrogate thing but then they killed her while she was pregnant with me and they had Valerie plant them in Nora my mom and my mother Mary Louise.

Just like josie and lizzie were implanted into Caroline but their mother was Jo dr. saltzman says.

I don't know about that but I guess if you say so.

Are you like your parents Hope Mikaelson says.

No I'm not like my parents well parent my mother Mary Louise died and my mom Nora found a new love now that she's widowed So yeah..

So where is Nora now dr. saltzman says.

I don't know.. she disappeared and I found her boyfriend my stepdad dead I keep thinking she just went crazy after losing my mother ever since she left I haven't seen her but my mother and mom were amazing they were nice to me they got me everything I wanted.

So how long have you been on your own Dr. saltzman says.

Since a couple months ago. I you really hope that my parents being who they are doesn't affect me getting into the school because I really need it.

No we're not the type of people to judge someone because of their parents I mean my dad is Klaus mikelson hope says.

Does this mean I am in the school..?

Yes of course it means I'll have a Josie show you to your dorm dr saltzman says.

Right this way josie says..

This is your bedroom it looks like we're sharing a room Josie says

My mind was thinking of the things I could do while sharing a room with a Josie.

Hey Josie do you maybe want to be friends..?

Yes of course I do..

Josie was thinking wow Y/N is beautiful and stunning I just want to kiss her so badly right now.

Josie and Y/N both hug and smile at each other Y/N watches she'll walk out of the room as she falls back on her bed saying.

I think I might like it here.