Help (WARNING!!)

(Angel's POV)

He dragged my upstairs and pulled out his weapons and off his clothes, making his dick much bigger then usual. My eyes widen in fear and I crawl away from him.
"W-wait thats t-t-too big.." I whined.
"Too bad, I want to feel the giant bump in your stomach as I ram into you~" He said lustily, and he started torturing me before shoving it in...all at once, all of it, in one thrust.

(Alastors POV)

My ears pinned down to my head and I ran towards the door but stopped myself.  He was screaming in pain, and that bastard was moaning, while MY Angel was screaming in agony.  I wanted to barge I'm there and murder the bastard but I promised Angel I wouldn't...

(Angel's POV)

I sobbed, I was on my back and he was pushing that thing with no mercy, it burned, it felt like I was being ripped apart, especially with my small and thin figure.  I screamed when he pulled all the way out before slamming fully in as hard and fast as he could, he repeated this and soon enough I lost my voice but my broken screams and sobs still filled the room.
"Ah~ ah~ so gh~ tigGHhTt~~" He moaned. He increased the size of it and I screamed as loud as I ever have, blood was dripping from my mouth and my ass, it HURT IT HURT SO FUCKING BAD!!
"W-W-WAIT PL-L-LEASE STOP-P-P!!" I screamed out again, my sobs getting louder as the skin slapping got even louder, he was going harder and faster, I was struggling to breathe and everything started to get blurry as my head spun.  I sobbed harder, fighting to stay awake.  I only had one thing I could do... I screamed
"H-HE-HELP!!" I screamed out.  He laughed maniacally while going even harder, I screamed out again but the only thing that came out was..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"ALASTOORRRR!!" I screamed he burst through the door and when he saw me, the room filled with static and Valentino was ripped away from my shaking and injured body, I curled up into a ball, clenching the sheets and sobbing as Alastor individually ripped off each of Valentino's body parts.  His teeth and nails one by one, slowly killing him.  Then all of the mess was in the 6th circle of hell.  He saw me and his ears pinned down to his head and tears welled up in his eyes as he ran over to me, pulling me into a tight hug.  I sobbed into his jacket, I was straddling him, still naked, but neither cared. It still hurt, it hurt so bad.
"I-i-it hurts....it h-hurts so b-b-bad" I sobbed, I swear a couple tears fall from his eyes and he instantly tended to my wounds, using his magic before her continued to comfort me, pressing soft kisses to me cheek and shoulders.  He sang to me and I calmed down quickly. Then it started, my soul was being given to him.  I squeezed his jacket.
"Mon Cher!? What's wrong!?" He said worriedly.
"Th-the soul transfer-" tears threatened to spill from my eyes but they didn't fall, I whimpered.
"Shh...its okay Angel, just relax.." He whispered, rubbing my back along with rubbing the back of one of my hands, the pain subsided slowly and my eyes widened, they glowed red before turning back to normal.  I was now to do whatever he pleases, I was his servant, and he was my master, my king.

[Weeks later, Alastor's POV]

I had put my little angel on bed rest, he didn't want to ever see room 69 ever again after what happened in there, so I told Charlie to block it off.  Everyone in hell had found out about everything that had been happening to Angel, and he was constantly receiving gifts, and they were genuine gifts, not sex toys or creepy letters, pictures, or videos.  If anyone gave him something weird like that I got rid of it, he was not to engage in anything sexual for the next month or two, unless he wanted to, with ME.  No one else.  He is mine~♡