YES!!

[Alastors POV]

[3 years later]

Okay, okay...I can do this.  Fuck!  Aghhhh, no I can do it, just go ask him, and then at the date you can do it...okay...okay I got this.  I walked over to Angel and tapped his shoulder, he turned around and smiled.

"Yes Al?" He asked.  Okay, just ask him you've done this before.

"Wanna go to dinner tonight?" I asked he smiled widely and nodded quickly.

"O'course Al!" He said.  I smiled.

"Is 8 okay?" I asked and he nodded.

[At 8-]

[Angel's POV]

Ack, is this too fancy?

[The dress he's wearing]

Nah, I look amazing.  I walked outside to see Alastor, looking amazing as always.  I smiled and he blushed a little, smiling back as he opened the car door for me.

"Why thank you~" I teased.  He laughed and sat next to me.  When we arrived he led me inside.  After we ate he took me up onto the roof and damn was the view amazing.

[Alastor's POV]

My stomach twisted and turned in anxiety as I took Angel's hand, kissing the back of it before getting down on one knee.

"A-al..? W-what are you doing?" He asked. I chuckled and pulled the ring out of my pocket and he covered his mouth with one of his hands.

 I chuckled and pulled the ring out of my pocket and he covered his mouth with one of his hands

[The ring]

"Angel, you mean so, so much to me.  I love you, a lot.  And I've never lived anyone more then I love you...so....will you marry me..?" I asked.  He started crying and nodded his head.  I put the ring on his finger and pulled him into a kiss.  I can't believe I did that, it was so nerve-racking...and now I'm getting married to the love of my life.

[A couple months later]

[Angel's POV]

Holy fucking shit.  I'm getting married today...OH MY GOD...IM GETTING MARRIED!! Oh no...what if he thinks my dress is ugly?!  What if he wants to dump me!?  Ahhh what do I doooo!?

"CHARLIEEEE!!" I yelled, Alastor was out right now so I could freak out all I want.  Charlie ran into my room.

"ANGEL!?  WHATS WRONG!?" She ran over to me, wiping my tears.

"W-what if he thinks my dress is ugly..? OR WHAT IF HE WSNTS TO DUMP ME!!" I was freaking out and biting my nails.  Charlie slapped me out of it.

"Angel he loves you! And your dress is amazing I'm sure he'll love it! Now cmon! We have some shit to do!!" She told me.  I smiled and nodded.

  I smiled and nodded

(His dress♡)

"I don't know..I...I'm too ugly to wear this.." I mumbled, starting to take the dress off, but Charlie stopped me.

"You are not ugly! The dress fits you perfectly!" She argued.  I hesitantly nodded.

  I hesitantly nodded

(Alastor's suit)

[At the wedding.]

I took a deep breath as I stepped out where everyone could see me, slowly walking down the isle with Cherri since my father was homophobic and I never we knew my mother.  She was like my sister and happily agreed to walk me down the isle.  Alastor turned to see me and his breath hitched.  I blushed and stood in front of him.

"You look amazing." He whispered.  I smiled

"As so you." I whispered back.  He smiled even wider then before.

[What felt like hours later]

"You may now kiss th-" Alastor wasted not time to kiss me passionately, wrapping one arm around my waist and holding my hand with the other.  I smiled into the kiss and gladly returned it, everyone cheered and he picked me up bridal style, making me laugh.  He smiled even wider and carried me away as I snuggled into him.

Yes...

This was my heaven.