This is my heaven..

(Angel's POV)

I yawned as I woke up ot see Alastor sleeping with fat nugs...cute!! I snapped a photo and got up to get ready, my legs kept giving out but I learned a trick to help but it wouldn't last for long. I got dressed in a cute red dress and went downstairs to see Husk, Nifty, Charlie, and even Vaggie all red faced and wearing headphones that were blasting music.
"Uhm....guys..?" I said, Husk slammed down on the table pulling his head phones off.
"FINALLY YOUR DONE GETTING YOUR BRAINS FUCKED OUT! NONE OF US COULD FUCKING SLEEP BECAUSE YOUR LOUD AS FUCK!" He screamed, I quickly ran over and covered his mouth.
"SHHH! Al is asleep!" I scolded. He rolled his eyes and everyone went back to normal but they all asked me to be more quiet because even with the soundproof walls they could hear me, which should be impossible, I sat down at the bar.

A short woman walked into the hotel, looking around frantically.
"Uhm...there's a thing called knockin' sweetheart." I said, annoyed that she just barged in. Al walked downstairs in his normal outfit with his wide smile but when he saw Mimzy his smile dropped.
"Get that crazy little dwarf the FUCK away from me!" He yelled, hiding behind me. Mimzy started to approach him but I spawned my favorite red gun and pointed it at her.
"Look toots, your obviously a crazy ass bitch so I suggest you fuck off before I put a bullet in your empty skull." I threatened, she continued staring at Alastor so I knocked her upside the head with the butt of my gun.
"I'm talking to ya! Get your dirty fucking eyes off em'" I growled. Only I could look at Alastor with such love.
"Why? It's not like he's your boyfriend!" She retorted and I started laughing my ass off.
"Guarda, minuscolo nano con la faccia, paffuta piccola minaccia di un gremlin, mi sono fatto fottere il cervello la scorsa notte da Al e non sono dell'umore giusto per avere a che fare con stupide puttane come te che ci provi con la mia fottuta anima gemella, quindi ti suggerisco di andare a fanculo prima le cose si fanno sanguinose~" (Look, you tiny dwarf faced, chubby little menace of a gremlin, I got my brains fucked out last night by Al and im not in the mood to deal with stupid bitches like you hitting on my fucking soulmate, so I suggest you fuck off before things get bloody~) I threatened, everyone stared at me like I was crazy but Al looked smug as fuck and the little bitch started sobbing and ran out of the hotel, I made my gun dissapear and Al pressed a kiss to my forehead.
"I have no idea what the fuck you just said, but it was probably badass" complimented Charlie and I laughed.
"He said, Look, you tiny dwarf faced, chubby little menace of a gremlin, I got my brains fucked out last night by Al and im not in the mood to deal with stupid bitches like you hitting on my fucking soulmate, so I suggest you fuck off before things get bloody~" Al explained and my face burned red as I pinched him.
"Ow! Babyyy~" He whined.
Everyone stared at us dumbfounded.
"Quit ya starin' will ya!?" I snapped and they all looked away.
"I think you scared them-" Alastor said. I laughed again.
"Charlie, sorry but...I think I gotta back out on your redemption plan.." I said, acting sad as tears welled up in Alastor's and the others eyes, even Husk's!!
"W-WHAT!?" yelled Charlie, I smiled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I already found my heaven down here♡"