{~𝟛~}

I let out a small yawn.
"Man, it's getting late, isn't it?" Tubbo said, returning the yawn.
"Yup, I've been having lots of fun talking to you," I smile towards him.
"Same here."
"I wonder when the ball's going to be over."
"It probably won't be until much later, especially if they bust out the wine," Tubbo giggled, making me chuckle as well. I looked at the boy that I have now became well acquainted with. He seemed so relaxed now. Just him watching the colorful fish in the pond while his eyes were illuminated by the glowing moon above us. His soft hair now pushed away from his face, showing his gentle features and light smile.
"Hey, would you mind staying in my kingdom for a while?"
"What?"
"Oh, I was just wondering if you would like to possibly stay a while after the party! Although it's totally fine if you don't want to or can't!" I quickly explained, hoping that he wouldn't be weirded out.
He seemed to ponder the request in his head.
"Sure, I don't see why not."
"Okay! That's awesome," I smiled, now feeling giddy because I finally get to hangout with someone that's more my age. "You can stay in the guest room next to mine!"
He smiled back at me, "that sounds good, now I don't have to spend hours in a carriage at ungodly hours in the morning."
Me and him were now both smiling at each other. We could also both tell we're extremely tired.
"Well now that's figured out, we might as well head to bed for the evening," I suggested.
"Yeah, we probably should," Tubbo replied as he started to stand up. I stood up as well, brushing my pants off in case any dirt got on it.
"Well, you should probably go tell your parents that you're staying. Then we can meet back here so I can show you to your room, okay?"
"Yup."
Tubbo gave a quick nod and then quickly started to make his way to the ball room. I yawned and stretched a little bit. Me and him must have been sitting there for hours, although the moon ahead has barely moved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! This is a bit of a shorter chapter, but I think the next couple of parts will be a bit longer. Although, I hope that you all still enjoyed reading this part as much as I enjoyed writing it!

-𝕂𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖

[410 Words]