{~𝟝~}

Tubbo and I made our way across the castle and through a few corridors to the castle's kitchen. Through most of the walk were were quiet, and most of the noise came from our grumbling stomachs.
   After about five minutes of brisk walking we finally made our way to the entrance of the kitchen. I opened the large oak doors, and fortunately there was no one there.
"Well," I turned to look at Tubbo,"what do you want for breakfast?"
"Hmmm..." He thought for a moment while looking around at the kitchen," can you cook eggs and bacon?"
"Yeah, of course!" I quickly got to where we kept the ingredients.
"Oh, awesome we even have fresh eggs!" I exclaimed grabbing a handful of eggs. I also went and grabbed some bacon that we always get from a local farmer.
"Do we also want some bread and fruit?"
"Yeah, that sounds good."
I started the oven next to me and grabbed two heavy pans.
"So, did you sleep well?" I asked as I put the pans over the top of the oven.
"I slept well enough, although some actual sleepwear would've been nice," we both chuckled.
"That's my bad," I said as I cracked the eggs onto one of the hot pans.
"It's fine, I really don't mind."
I sigh as I lay the bacon on to the second pan followed by loud sizzling. "If I forget again feel free to remind me, you are a guest after all," I show him a reassuring smile.
"Will do ,boss man."
I return to focusing on the food for a couple of minutes until the eggs' yolks became more solid and the bacon started turning crisp. I gathered two plain plates and grabbed a loaf of bread that was baked yesterday, plus a few strawberries. I then plate the breakfast, giving each of us an egg, a few pieces of bacon, a slice of buttered bread, and a handful of strawberries.
"The breakfast looks delicious," Tubbo said, looking over my shoulder at the plates of fresh food.
"Thank you, now we just have to hope it tastes as good as it looks," him and I both chuckled. I handed Tubbo a plate of food and picked up my own.
"How about we eat in the dining room?"
"Yeah, we should probably do that."
As we were leaving the kitchen I quickly grabbed us silverware from a drawer. I made my way to the large dining room with Tubbo following closely behind. We entered the elegantly dressed room through a large archway framed with white. I placed my plate on the grand table that stretched from one end of the room to the other, and Tubbo placed his right next to mine. We both then took a seat, immediately started eating our food.
"So, what's our plan for today?" I asked looking at Tubbo, who was in the middle of eating his slice of bread.
"Well, your kingdom is kinda known for the whole flower fields and pretty towns, we could go explore for a bit," Tubbo replied with a bit of bread still in his mouth.
I thought about it for a second before agreeing ," yeah, that'll be really fun!"
"Awesome, we can probably get going after breakfast ,right?"
"Yeah, that sounds fine," I reply nodding my head.
We continued eating until my father entered the room.
"G'd mornin' kiddos," he said tiredly, obviously experiencing a hangover.
"Good mornin' dad," I replied as he shuffled his way over to the table.
"Good morning King [L/n]!" Tubbo quickly said sitting up straighter in his chair.
"Hey [y/n], can you go get me a cup of coffee? Maybe an apple as well?" Father asked after yawning.
"Yeah, of course," I say as I get up from the chair.
"Thanks kid," father smiled.
I head to the kitchen to start boiling a bit of water and grab a handful of roasted coffee beans. I then dice and crush the dark beans into very small and fine pieces. While I do that I can occasionally hear my father's muffled voice and laugh. I grab a cup and a cloth, and I put the cloth on top of the cup. I disperse the dark powder and pour the boiled water over it. After I finish the coffee I grab an apple and head back to the dining room.
"I'm back," I smile lightly.
"Thanks [y/n]," father takes the coffee and apple from me and starts sipping his coffee. I also notice Tubbo has finished his food.
"So what were you two talking about?" I ask turning to Tubbo.
He instantly blushes.
————————————————————
Hello! Author here :] I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!
-Kettle
[776 Words]