{~𝟡~}

I thanked Paep for the food, excited to have my favorite meal and show Tubbo how awesome the chefs are at this lovely restaurant.
We finish eating only a few minutes after the food arrived, and we paid with a few coins. We then left, heading straight to home.
For the trip back we were mainly silent, only pointing out a few birds or other wildlife here and there.
Once we finally arrived home the sun almost set across the horizon. We then entered the huge front doors made of magnificent spruce. I yawned, suddenly feel the exhaustion from walking around the market and town hit me as I feel the cool air of the castle.
"That was a fun first day out as official friend, wasn't it?" I ask lightly laughing as I stretched my arms.
"Yeah, I really enjoyed today," Tubbo nodded with a tired smile on his face.
"I guess we 'ought to head to bed for the day. I bet you're as tired as I am."
"I guess so, we did do a lot of walking."
  We continue to our rooms, enjoying the steady silence. Once we arrived we both did a small wave and went ahead to our bedrooms.
   As soon as I entered my bedroom I quickly got my lantern started, especially seeing as of how the sun along with it's light was slowly starting to disappear. I then plopped onto my plush bed, absorbing the comforting atmosphere.
  I really did have a lot of fun today. The town was a bit busy for my liking, although it was honestly a bit hard to focus on anyone outside of Tubbo. It was probably just because he's the first friend I've talked to in a while. Which probably also explains why I have so quickly deemed him as my friend.
   That and he's actually really interesting. He's funny, and he has so many cool little knowledge packages of so many different things. He also gets really excited about certain things, which is pretty cool. Plus his hair does this little bounce when he walks, and his eyes shine in such a beautiful way when the sun reflects off of them just right. He also has this smile. Just, such a lovely smile.
    I really need to get him out of my head. I'm now just lying in my bed thinking of him. I've known the boy for a day, and I already can't get him to leave my mind.