{~𝟞~}

"It's not much really," Tubbo started with the color red dusting his face," your father was just talking about what types of shops were in the town and where we should go this afternoon!"
  It was obvious he wasn't actually telling me what they spoke about, but I didn't really feel the need to press for the truth.
"Awesome," I say looking back at my father and putting a hand on Tubbo's shoulder," Well we should probably get goin' then, huh?"
"You probably should, or else the roads and paths will get too busy to even go anywhere," father said smiling at me. I nod and gather my plate and Tubbo grabs his.
We both take care of our dishes from breakfast and begin walking to the entrance of the castle.
"So are we ready to leave?" I ask.
"Yeah, I think so."
We then leave the castle and step out into the courtyard. We are then instantly welcomed by the summer warmth and a light breeze.
"Man, I love summer weather," I say breathing in the scent of flowers from a nearby field. We continue walking out to a road outside the courtyard that would lead us to the nearest village.
Once we reach the road I point out a small clearing in the forest on the other side of the road.
"Right over there is actually a shortcut to the village, I was thinking we could pass through there instead of getting a carriage. Only if you're comfortable with that of course!"
"Yeah, that sounds good, plus it'll give us a chance to stretch our legs."
We cross the road and head into the dense forest filled with a variety of trees from oak to spruce. We follow the rough trail overgrown by multiple plants.
"I actually really enjoy going down here every now and then, especially when I get stressed by my studies and such," I say looking over at Tubbo.
"Yeah I can see why, you always seem to be able to find the most beautiful places."
"and the most beautiful people," I jokingly flirt, smiling at Tubbo. His face then turned into a similar shade as that of a beetroot. I laugh at the fact that he's obviously flustered.
"Now this is the second time I've seen you red as a tomato," I tease him, lightly bumping into his side.
Tubbo looks away," shut up dude," he laughs as he hid his blushing face.
I smile deciding to tease him a bit," y'know, I don't think you and my father were just talking about places to go," I said leaning in a bit closer.
"I swear [y/n], we were just talking about shops!" Tubbo exclaimed his face still in his hands.
"What types of shops make you go that red?" I laugh.
"Well... I guess we did talk about a bit more than shops..." Tubbo started.
"I knew it! So what did my father say?" I exclaimed, putting my arm around his shoulder as we continue walking.
"Uh.. well he first asked my about marital status, which was kinda odd at first.." I nod encouraging him to keep talking. "But then when I told him I wasn't seeing anyone nor was I planning on doing so he asked who I was 'interested' in," he continued.
I nod, "He probably said that in a more blunt manner didn't he?"
Tubbo now nods, "A bit yes, and I .. well I told him I am attracted to people with good personalities, and I don't care much about gender."
["Oh really, that's cool, I'm pretty much the same way/ Oh really, that's cool, I'm into people of the same gender as well!"]
"Yeah, that's what your father said.. and ,well, after that he said he wouldn't mind me trying to court you, but don't worry, I told him we were just acquaintances!"
I nod taking a minute to process and think," That's my father for you." I laugh and shake my head. I then look back at Tubbo smiling at him. "I hope he didn't make you uncomfortable, and I hope you don't feel awkward now."
"Of course not, I think you're really poggers , so I don't really mind!"
"So am I 'poggers' enough for you to court?" I smile slyly.
"Oh my fucking god dude, are you always such a flirt?" He asks shaking his head and smiling.
"No, but it's really [cute/funny] when you blush," I lean into him slightly giggling as he playfully pushes me away. I then move my arm from his shoulders and return it to my side.
"We're almost to the town, just a couple more minutes," I look over at Tubbo. He nodded, which made his hair bounce a bit. Man, he sure looked amazing when he smiles.
————————————————————
Hello! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! I'm really excited to start writing the whole relationship development and such, so I would expect a bit more frequent updates! Also, a big thank you to the couple of people in the last chapter and their kind comments, it means a lot <3
-𝕂𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖
[851 Words]