1

(will re-edit this story when I can)

Trigger warning - attempt at suicide.

I let my eyes gaze at the seven dark and grey hearts on my forearm.

It saddens me to know that I will never meet my soulmates. My marks are those of dead people. They should be bright, pure and the day I meet them? They would gain colour and shine as if the universe hides within them.

But there's no color. Only death.

I look up to the sight in front of me. I'd always wondered what it would be like to be here with the souls meant to be with me.

I wonder if we would laugh, if we would share our secrets, if we would talk about a world unknown to the normal eyes, one very alive in our imagination, something that would be ours only.

Would we have picnics and cuddle under the shade of a tree? Eyes gazing into eyes, lips brushing against lips, our warmth merging and creating a wall around us to keep the cold away, a cocoon where love would be our strongest ally, the link keeping us alive and together.

So many things that could happen, yet they won't, because they're gone, they're not alive anymore, they left me behind. They left me alone in a world that doesn't deserve to be lived because I have nothing.

No friends, no family.

Today I just lost my job, I got evicted from my apartment, my car was stolen. It seems like life is trying to push me to my limit and today, today was its last push to make me crumble.

Well guess what? It won. I'm tired of fighting for a life that won't let me win. I'm tired of dreaming of a life that will never happen. I'm tired of longing for people that are gone, that will never one day stop in front of me and hug me.

I look down from the bridge, the height frightening me and even with the barrier separating me from the fall, my sight zooms in on the water before me while my brain zooms out, a feeling of panic the last attempt my brain tries to use to make me change my mind, but my heart hurts and I can't handle it anymore.

I've tried for twenty-four years, I've had enough.

On shaking legs, I step on the metal fence and start climbing, breath hitching in my throat and lungs emptying themselves in a gasp when I get closer to the border, to the water that awaits me for one last embrace, one I have longed to have for years but no one to give to me.

I slide my legs above the edge and hold onto the barrier that is now behind me, so little now keeping me away from my end. I hear cars stop in a hurry, tires sliding on the cement before doors open to get to me.

"Young girl, please, don't do that" a voice says but I just smile and turn to see a growing group taking careful steps my way, so slow, their eyes afraid for me. "I don't know what you're going through, but life gets better, please, don't do this".

I look back at the view in front of me. They couldn't be more right. This is where it gets better for me.

This is where it ends.

Letting the screams be the last sound I hear in this life, I close my eyes and let go, my body falling down and gaining in speed the last dance I offer to this world before being greeted by death.

Jin's POV

"I need to go out, I have a feeling something's about to happen soon" I say in the middle of practice, feel the others' gaze falling on me in confusion, chests rising up and down with loud breathing, bodies sweating and exhausted, my own no different, but for some reason, a rush of adrenaline makes me feel like I need to go somewhere now.