3

I don't remember ever waking up feeling so warm.

Not just warm, but at peace, content and safe.

It's something I've dreamed of all my life, a feeling I imagined I would feel if I were to meet my soulmates one day and to realize that I was right, better than I had imagined even, there are no words to describe the way I feel.

Even as I wake up, I don't dare move except for when I snuggle into Yoongi's arms to get more of his body heat, his arms remaining tight around me, his mind awake but his body relaxed, just like me.

We stay like that for what feels like hours, no need to move, just enjoying this, this bond slowly filling my soul that absorbs everything like a starved animal.

It's silent and peaceful, until a door opens.

"I brought food for everyone, we didn't eat anything after practice and we've been here for a while now, I don't want my soulmates passing out of hunger" a new familiar voice says, a voice that stirs me out of my conscious dozing off, especially when Yoongi moves a little to sit up as best he can considering I'm still on him.

"Is she still sleeping? She should eat too, I got something simple since I didn't really know what she likes" the voice continues, my mind working hard to replace it on a face until I realize it's Jin, the man with the wide shoulders who was gone when I'd come back from the scan.

"I don't think she's asleep anymore, but we were resting, yes" Yoongi replies with a husky, sleepy voice, his hand then combing through my hair to get me to open my eyes, a task very hard at the moment.

A few chuckles reach my ears as I frown and grunt, eyes slowly blinking open, and when I do manage to see what's in front of me, I startle, Jin's face inches away from mine, Taehyung and Jimin besides him with their eyes creasing on my form.

"Are you back with us now, sweetie?" the latter asks, a hand going to softly get the strands of hair out of my blushing face before Yoongi sits up completely with a groan, not moving for so long making his body ache as it does mine.

"I am" I croak out, fingers going to rub my eyes before I try to help Yoongi by scooting off of him only to fall flat on my stomach next to him with a sigh, a hand going to grab the blanket to wrap around me, I'm suddenly not so sure about getting out of bed when the cold hits me.

"Yeah, we see that" Yoongi huffs before pulling the blanket away, the act eliciting a whine from me until he slides out of bed before picking me up in his arms and towards the couch where Namjoon is already seated with Hoseok, a smile on their face when I'm forced to sit between them.

I look up as Yoongi makes his way to Jin and Jungkook to grab a few things before he's coming back to hand a wrapped sandwich to me, two to the men besides me before he's walking to one of the chairs to sit down and eat his own.

Hoseok grins and bumps my shoulder with his own softly when he notices my pout at being out of bed, playful eyes gazing at me before he motions for the sandwich in my hands.

"Better start eating before it gets cold, it'll warm you up" he coos, his own sandwich still wrapped and waiting on his thigh as he waits for me to start eating before he can enjoy his too.

I hum and look down at the sandwich in my hands before working to remove the wrapping paper around it, which reveals a delicious, thick looking sandwich, the smell that reaches my nose already making me salivate.

"Does it fit your taste? Do you want to change with one of ours?" Jin asks as he observes me carefully, intent on noticing any signs of discomfort or dislike from me but I shake my head with a smile.