7

I scream in victory while Jungkook gapes at the screen, eyes wide in disbelief.

"Ah! She did it! She won!" Jimin exclaims, just as excited as I am, his arms taking me in for a quick hug before he starts annoying Jungkook as if he was the one winning, breakfast eaten a while ago as we now just play in turns.

"I can't believe it! That was... I can't even call it cheating! You got lucky!" the defeated man whines, eyes falling on me in confusion, a sight that just makes me laugh more as I let Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung congratulate me like it's the biggest deal in the world.

The person supposed to come for my legal identity has yet to make an appearance and since the meeting is supposed to be here, a measure taken to avoid their personal house being entered by a stranger, we decided to stay here until it happens, something I don't really mind since we've had so much fun for the last hour.

The painkillers took action a good thirty minutes ago and I overall just feel really good right now, something that causes my seven soulmates to be in a good mood as well.

"Alright give that to me, I want to play against Jin hyung" Hoseok decides and I nod with a grin before scooting back from my position on the bed to get to where Namjoon is calmly reading a book, his back resting against the mountain of pillows that has been supporting a few bodies since earlier.

"I don't understand how you can focus on the words you read when we make so much noise" I tell him as I sit besides him, blanket still wrapped around me and not about to go anywhere else, the constant warmth it gives me making my skin freeze whenever it slips off my shoulders.

Or maybe it's just my brain playing tricks on me so I keep it close because I just love it so much for some reason.

He looks up from his book and smiles at me, not looking bothered in the least as he shuts it after sliding in his bookmark to give me his whole attention, something I find lovely because it shows that he cares enough to put his hobby aside for me, something I've never had the pleasure of experiencing until now.

He eyes the blanket covering me with a pleased glint and I tilt my head in curiosity as I wait for him to say what seems to be simmering in his mind.

"Do you like it? You haven't let it go since you came back" he finally asks and I nod quickly, unable to keep myself from snuggling into it more, the softness like nothing I've ever had before. It must have cost a fortune.

"I love it. If it's a property of the hospital, I'm honestly considering stealing it, I just don't want to leave it behind. Wait, can I be arrested for stealing a hospital blanket?" I ask him, eyes turning wide as I start rethinking about my plans, not wanting to be taken away from my soulmates so soon but he bursts into happy laughter and I can only stare at him in confusion.

"You won't need to worry about that, kitten, I made it for you. I would actually very much like it if you brought it back home with you when we leave later" he muses and I pause, jaw dropping open as I turn my body to face him in shock.

"You what?! You made this? Namjoon! This is literally the best blanket I've ever used in my entire life and you're saying you made it?!" I shout, mind blown by this revelation.

He grins proudly, dimples the deepest I've ever seen them in our short time of knowing each other and eyes sparkling as he nods at me.

"It took me three years to finish it. At first, it was supposed to be... well, in memory of our late soulmate, it was a way to have you close without you being with us, but when I saw it yesterday at home, I figured it could finally achieve the purpose I thought impossible so I brought it over. I'm glad you like it, I really hoped it would be to your taste, I used only the best materials I could find" he explains, a softness in his words that makes my heart both melt and break, a lump forming in my throat.