Chapter 37

The atmosphere in Daksesh had drastically changed into a storm kind of , The winds were getting stronger and so was Rain , The sunlight was no where to be found, the atmosphere was chilly , the whole thing had a horror feeling to it. The dark atmosphere was engulfing the whole place.

"Pia , I am so happy that you are here without any issues , The storm is a getting a bit crazy but everyone is safe here at least " said Lavanya with a smile looking out of the window, Pia stood next to her observing the raindrops

"I am concerned over this weather , We don't usually see this kind of atmosphere over here , it is the first in a long time but thankfully I can say that we are prepared for such a disaster , i just wish everything goes back to normal" said Pia

"Nothing can go back to normal" said Lavanya in a whisper kind of way , she said it in an absent minded way , a thunder struck at the same time which bought Lavanya back to the world, Pia was surprised by what Lavanya said

"What?" asked Pia in a confused way

"I just meant that if something ground breaking happens it would not get back to normal for sure, we can recover when the things cool down but it would never be the same like the old normal , Maybe a new normal but never like old normal" said Lavanya in a bit of absent minded way

"My philosopher girl , What has happened to you , Are you traumatised by missing me too much" said Pia with a wink and Lavanya chuckled to her comment. The rain stopped pouring really hard which brought some relief .

"My thoughts are all over the place at this point , There is too much in my mind and now we are in a disaster nearly struck position , by the way you make an excellent queen , your disaster management ideas are what which is keeping us afloat now" said Lav

"I know I'm the best , you too are handling the situation in a really good way, I am so proud of you and I must say that the place is still in decent condition because of your help in this, hope this rain stops soon and everything regains into normalcy" said Pia

"It will , I at least hope it does, you don't stress and just relax , it is not good for your health to stress this much , take care of your health and I will make sure of that " Said Lav looking at Pia's small bump

"I have been hearing that all day from your dearest brother , I am pretty fine just the way I am, I would say that its really nice hearing his concerns for me and our baby , nowadays Neel is too like that" said Pia with a soft smile which made Lav smile.

She could see how perfect was things for Pia. Pia found love , Lakshya too found love and Lakshya got a complete family. She never thought that after Drishti's death everything would go back but Pia with her heart , changed everything and now is bringing an angel to this world.

Lav could only see herself as a person who has loved and lost , Harsh might be doing everything to make her happy now but the past doesn't completely fade when the future comes, It still stands there but we just move past it and give a blind eye.

"I really think its time for you to take rest, you will be stressed seeing this rain with concern , like i said i will not allow you to be stressed in this condition , you go and get some rest , I will go and check the food" said Lav with strict eyes and Pia slowly nodded.

"I am so sick of taking rest , I am not heavily pregnant nor having problems working during this time, why are you all hell bent on giving me rest , I am fine" said Pia and Lav gave Pia a murderous look.

Pia left to her room , Lavanya decided to check up on all the things around. She was walking through the corridors and saw Harsh walking towards her. She smiled at him and he stopped near her. She kept on walking so he held her hands to stop her.

"Let me go , I need to check up on stuff" said Lav but Harsh did not leave her hands.

"You don't give me any time nowadays, I miss you so much and you can can check up on your stuff later" said Harsh pulling Lav near him.

"I can check-up on my stuff later but doesn't mean I should , so let me go" said Lav

"You are my dearest wife and I married you, why cant you give your dearest husband a little some of your time" said Harsh and Lav gave him a look.

"Harsh let me go , let me check up on the stuff" said Lav and Harsh let go , he stormed off.

Lav was annoyed by this behaviour of his , she rolled her eyes due to annoyance. She started walking , the rain started getting more strong and the sounds of her anklets were trying to compete with the sound of the pouring Rain.

The moonlight wasn't visible ,the rain was pouring but it was getting lesser by the time gone. The whole palace was asleep in the cold climate. Everyone was sleeping with hope that everything will get the next day. All of a sudden the rain stopped , the sounds of lone drops from leaves falling into the ground was only present.

"AAAAAAA" a scream rose , Sleeping Pia woke all of a sudden. She recognised who the voice belonged to and she ran towards the room where the voice came from. She saw a figure sobbing in the floor.

"Lav" whispered Pia

Author justifying herselfAnyway I wanted to update earlier but I had to attend a few errands which I committed before

Anyway I wanted to update earlier but I had to attend a few errands which I committed before. I had started writing this chapter yesterday and finished today. It's a special day for me so here is an update and I'm hoping I can do more consistent updates.
Anyway if I missed any of your comments or anything, I'm sorry. I've been getting a lot of notifs lately and I have a lot pending notifs , 1311 occurs really fast too.... Anyway have a nice day!!