Chapter 5

"Come on girls " called out Shumi.

Shumi and her friends made the atmosphere full of the sounds of anklets . Harsh was already a big fan of Shumi's dancing and Harsh smiled to the wonderful sight. Harsh always thought Shumi 's dancing as a good luck.

Shumi was a great person, Piara says 'dumb beauties ' and Shumi was in it . Shumi never cared for anything in her life other than Dance . Dance was her everything, Harsh adored it but she is not the one because the one for her is dance . She only wants to Dance nothing more nothing less.

"Shumi that was  just wonderful " said Piara and hugged Shumi
"Truly , now I got my luck so let me go " said Harsh

Harsh held Piara's hand and started walking, Shumi went back and dancing. Piara turned and when Shumi saw Piara she smiled at her and Piara did the same. Within seconds Shumi got engrossed in her dance.
"Where is my new dress"they both heard a female voice scream with a thick accent
"Krysel I guess" said Piara and Harsh nodded to her words

A girl walked out of the room fuming in anger and got calmed seeing Harsh. She started walking towards them.
"What's the problem Krysel" asked Harsh
"The servents lost my new dress' said Krysel
"We can buy a new one" said Piara trying to console her
"I need a change in my set of servants" said krysel
"Why?" Asked Harsh seeing her tantrum
"I told to Piara " said Krysel
"What happened Piara " Harsh asked and Piara eye rolled , harsh raised his eyebrow asking the problem
" the servents touched her makeup , that's the huge problem " said Piara and eye rolled
"See its such a big problem " said krysel
" krysel what did you do with the makeup " asked Harsh
"Threw them" said krysel with no remorse
"Now you get it"said Piara

Piara isn't a fan of Krysel , krysel is a complete fashionista with a lot of bossiness. Piara is the head of them as she is the one responsible for their needs and complaints, harsh married all of them and are souvenirs to him but he wants them to be happy and not lack anything. Piara hates hearing complaints and needs of all of them except Runa's , Piara hates hearing Krysel's complaints the most because most of them are related to Krysel over the top bossiness .

" krysel let's do something as I return" said Harsh
" you are going to the war with Chaturajy" said Krysel
"Yes " said Harsh
"Crush them and come " said Krysel with a smile . 'This took a creepy turn fast ' is the first thought occurred in Piara's mind.

"Lets go " said Harsh
"Sure"said Piara.

Piara and Harsh started walking away and krysel waved at them . Krysel is a modern fashionista type girl with a lot of bossiness and attitude, she is a spoilt girl inside out . Krysel then put her hair to back with attitude seeing Piara turning to her. While meeting Krysel Piara's favorite thing to do is eye rolling.

"Pia which award do you need" asked Harsh
"Why Harsh?" Asked Piara
"Being head wife is a head ache , I just feel like I went through a rigorous roller coaster just in a few steps" said Harsh and Piara laughed to it

Piara started walking slowly and Harsh pulled her towards him, he gave a small kiss in her forehead and she gave him a smile
"Thank you " said Harsh
"Why , are you okay " asked Piara with concern
"No , I just thanked you for everything " said Harsh and they hugged again

Piara and Harsh started to fast their pace . Suddenly a pleasant smell hit them , Piara identified by what happened. Harsh took in the wonderful smell and looked at Piara. He understood she knew who was it then it him.
" Runa?" Asked Harsh
"Who else could do this " said Piara with a smile.

They were in the corridor and runa was circling with a pot with smoke coming out of it which smelled wonderful . Runa spotted them and started walking to them.

" you are all ready for war " said Runa
" yes " said Harsh
"Piara can you do a help" asked runa
"Sure" said Piara
"It will hurt a lot" said Runa
"No problem " said Piara

Piara ran towards her room fast , she was holding several things in her hand . It could be easily guessed the reason if runa was known personally, it was for puja. Runa started to take a plate with a lot of thing and circled it around Harsh with chanting something.
"Piara do a small cut in your hand"said Runa
"Why" asked Harsh
"Shh" said Runa , he was king but he respected her values for traditions and things
Piara made a small cut and blood started to flow. Runa continued what she had been doing.
" Piara put the blood at his hair" said Runa, Piara didn't have much of a change in the reaction but Harsh had a horrified reaction.

Piara put the blood in his hair and Runa took something from the plate and put in his head . After doing it Runa took a cloth , applied some turmeric In Piara's hand and tie it with a cloth.

" it's over , now you can go and win" said Runa
"Lets go " said Piara
"Sure" said Harsh
"Bye Runa " said Piara
"Let me go and pray for the win" said Runa

They both started walking towards the end . Runa got back to her puja. Runa's life in a word is puja . Her love is traditions and puja. Runa could have been perfect but she didn't budge away from her puja's , Piara tried to change it but it didn't end well and now they're not that bitter but not sweet.

The army was waiting for Harsh and trumpets were heard when he entered. It was the end of his journey with Piara for the day. He hugged her tight. He got above the horse holding Piara's hand.
" everything is alright Pia" said Harsh

A tear came from Piara's eyes

" Pia don't , it will occupy my mind and be a problem " said Harsh
" I'm not , win and come Harsh" said Piara

Piara's servents came to take care of her and Harsh rode away....