chapter 22

2 weeks later

The chaos didn't take place, no one knew it was the calm before the storm. The woman was plotting so much and wanted everything go perfect. She wanted him to herself and no one else , she wanted to eliminate the only competition she has.

"Lavanya, at last you are out " said Piara
"I am"said Lav swirling
"My dear tell me "said Piara whispering
"Tell what"whispered Lav
"Are your hungry"asked Piara
"I thought it was like a secret thing"said Lav
"I'm bored , there is nothing to do around the palace"said Pia
"We will find something"said Lav
"It's hard being a queen , but some moments I have nothing to do when the responsibilities are over "said Pia
"It's fine , why don't we go to the temple"asked Lav
"Yeah sure" said Piara

Pia and Lav got into the carriage which took them into the temple , Lavanya was not too religious but enough religious and so was Pia. The. Citizens bowed seeing them and Both of them gave a smile at them . The priest blessed both of them , Lavanya felt a relaxation kind of feeling by it . This feeling was foreign after her marriage to Daksesh making her grateful for the experience.
"Beautiful " said Lav
"It's truly" said Pia
"I've heard only about the beautiful architecture about the temples here but now I have seen it " said Lav

Lav looked around the place in fascination, she touched around the sculptures around the temple and Pia smiled seeing her fascination. Lavanya felt the cold breeze hitting her and the feeling of peace around her body. She smiled due to the feeling and prayed for her family.
"Dear everything is going to be fine " said Pia
"I wish so" said Lav with hope of survival
"It will" said Pia

Lav held on to Pia's words . She went to nearby temple market with Pia, Pia took Lav because she haven't seen it before and wanted to show her . Lav looked at the different types of things with fascination . Pia went to a shop and saw a beautiful saree cloth and She touched it to find the quality. Pia tapped on Lav's  shoulder.

"Yes "asked Lav
"A gift from me " said Pia and gave her the saree
"But" said Lav
"No ifs and buts " said Pia

Lav gave Pia a smile in gratitude , she truly reminded of her sister in law and she was playing the role of a sister in her life . Pia and Lavanya got into the carriage which took them to the palace . Pia and Lavanya was having their girls fun time . They were joking , talking about different things and having fun .

In the other side of the palace
The woman was walking towards the door , she slowly went out and a man was waiting for her outside . She looked around her surroundings to check that is anyone there . She walked towards the man but her eyes were scanning for people.
" are you guys ready " asked the woman
" we are " said the man
" today night don't forget "  said The woman
" we won't " said The man
" I will open the door and you have to hit the woman with this , I already told you where you will find her " told the woman
" yes , don't worry " said The woman

It was near night , It was the last day of the festival. Only a quarter of the Soldiers were present in the palace . The woman slowly walked towards the secluded place and opened the door . She starts walking away put something falls which had tugged on to her . Pia was in Lavanya's room looking for her but she wasn't there.
" Lavanya" called out Pia
" the new bride isn't here " said Kabya by hearing Piara's calls
"Ok , I'll wait for her" Said Pia
" Pia I'm here changing " said Lav when Kabya left

Piara was sitting in the bed and Lavanya was changing in the connected room .Meanwhile some masked men were entering the palace stealthily and they got into the place . They looked for a room which the woman mentioned. A soldier sees some masked men moving and he runs to call the others. They see a woman looking outside and they hit her with a poisoned arrow.
" Pia" called out Harsh

Pia felt a pain and she slowly slipped into unconsciousness. Harsh and the soldiers defeat the masked men and took the alive ones into the prison. Harsh held Piara tight and slowly put her in the bed . Harsh heard footsteps and he saw a body coming towards them. He held out his sword.
" Pia" called out Lav
" I will kill the person who is responsible for this" said Harsh gritting his teeth

The soldiers look around the place . Harsh walked towards the room where others were summoned to know what happened. Shumi and Runa were with Piara . Lavanya, Krysel and Kayna was with Harsh to know what happened. Taresh came with the news.
" who was the bloody bastard" asked Harsh
"We don't know but they entered by the lesser known door we had in the back " said Taresg
" anything else" asked Harsh
" who might have done this" asked Krysel
" any clues" asked Kayna
" in fact yes , we found an earring " said Taresh and held out an earring
" isn't it " said Kayna in surprise
" yes " said Harsh

'Thud' the sound echoed around the palace
Your gorgeous author says

I decided one thing. Reach my goal and I will give an update I worked a lot on. I stayed up late because I had the feeling to write and make it decent as it's my first time writing like this. The coming chapter is something else then you are reading , it's kind of dark and I worked a lot on it so....

We are at the end of the first part of Hopeless battle completing 5k (estimate)

32 votes
(it's so less , ik but it doesn't hit that much in some chapter)